NEW PRODUCT! The Headset Adapter for Cisco IP phones

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer, Jul 31, 2005.

  1. http://www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

    Do you need a headset for your Cisco IP phone?
    Are you unable to find good one within your budget?

    Answer is here - The Cisco Headset Adapter!

    The Cisco Headset Adapter allows you to use any standard cell phone headset
    with your Cisco IP phone.

    Here are the benefits of using the Cisco Headset Adapter:

    SAVINGS! Cheapest Plantronics headset for Cisco IP phone costs $70-75,
    good headset will cost you over a hundred. At the same time good Plantronics
    headset for cell phone costs $20-30. Thus, total costs for cell phone
    headset with the Cisco Headset Adapter will $35-45.

    FREEDOM OF A CHOICE! You can choose the cell phone headset you like -
    monaural, binaural, in-the-ear, over-the-ear, even Bluetooth headset
    (Bluetooth adapter required). You are not limited to one manufacturer.

    SIMPLICITY OF USE! Installation is very simple - just connect the Cisco
    Headset Adapter to the headset jack in the back of your Cisco IP phone, and
    plug you headset into the adapter. No boxes on the table, no batteries, no
    settings.

    UNIVERSAL PLUG! Manufacturers like Plantronics have proprietary feature
    called "Quick Disconnect." It allows you quickly disconnect your headset.
    The keyword here is "proprietary". You are getting same function as a
    standard feature.

    MULTIPLE USES FOR THE HEADSET! You can share your headset between your
    cell phone and Cisco IP phone.

    Guaranteed to work with Cisco 7940, 7960, and 7970 phones. US patent
    pending.

    http://www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com
    Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer, Jul 31, 2005

  2. Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

    [snip]

    Please don't someone try and tell me *this* isn't advertising spam..!!

    Reported to

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 31, 2005

  3. Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

    Spin Dryer Guest

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 04:54:17 +0100, [Ivor Jones] said :-

    >Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >Please don't someone try and tell me *this* isn't advertising spam..!!
    >
    >Reported to

    Who will do precisely _nothing_

    All these anonymous news providers are total scum.
    Spin Dryer, Jul 31, 2005