New Problem reading RAM disks

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Merv, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. Merv

    Merv Guest

    Could somebody help me please. I have a Pioneer
    107 DVD burner which hitherto has read DVD-RAM
    disks without any problem.

    Now however, when I insert a RAM disk, Windows
    Explorer opens and displays a folder DVD RTAV which when clicked on produces
    an error message, "E \DVD RTAV is not accessible - access is denied"

    Moreover, the DVD player in Nero will not detect anything, even though the
    DVD-RAM disk plays fine on my Panasonic DVD recorder.

    I also get a message (when I try to load Nero Infotool)
    that my burner drive is locked by InCD server.

    I'd be most grateful if someone can come up with a diagnosis and a fix.

    Ta.

    Merv.

    Merv, Jun 29, 2004