  1. Stephen Hall

    Stephen Hall Guest

    I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.

    Stephen Hall, Feb 3, 2009

  2. Stephen Hall

    Stephen Hall Guest

    Well done

    Stephen Hall, Feb 3, 2009

  3. Stephen Hall

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.

    ok.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2009
  4. Stephen Hall

    JohnB Guest

    > Well done
    > "Stephen Hall" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.

    Yup, looks like you have what it takes to become a MCSE.

    JohnB, Feb 3, 2009
  5. Stephen Hall

    JaR Guest

    On 2/3/2009,Stephen Hall said:

    > I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.

    Well, that's it then. You're ready!

    --
    JaR
    Tricky part is finding your car keys

    JaR, Feb 4, 2009
  6. Stephen Hall

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.
    >
    >Well, that's it then. You're ready!

    indeed, he's ready and willing to join the elite and earn those mega
    bucks!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 4, 2009
  7. Stephen Hall

    Stephen Hall Guest

    I'm already and MCSE. I'm trying to upgrade to MCITP Enterprise
    Administrator

    Stephen Hall, Feb 5, 2009
  8. Stephen Hall

    Frisbee® Guest

    Stephen Hall wrote:
    > I'm already and MCSE. I'm trying to upgrade to MCITP Enterprise
    > Administrator
    > "JohnB" <> wrote in message
    >> "Stephen Hall" <> wrote in message

    You fail for not middle-poasting. Better luck next time.

    Frisbee®, Feb 5, 2009
  9. Stephen Hall

    Olórin Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Stephen Hall wrote:
    >> I'm already and MCSE. I'm trying to upgrade to MCITP Enterprise
    >> Administrator
    >> "JohnB" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Stephen Hall" <> wrote in message

    > You fail for not middle-poasting. Better luck next time.

    >>> Yup, looks like you have what it takes to become a MCSE.

    His ass sure is tost...

    Olórin, Feb 6, 2009
  10. Stephen Hall

    Kline Sphere Guest