!New photos!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Max Burke, Oct 24, 2005.

  1. Max Burke

    Max Burke Guest

    .... on my website.

    Finally got around to updating my website with some new photo's.

    New galleries for abstract, Wellington (New Zealand) inner city Bypass
    protests, May Day 2005 parade, and an 'about Wellington' gallery...

    And no I DONT use thumb nail pages, you're supposed to view them in
    sequence... (just to explain why and to save people having to email me where
    are thumbnail pages are)

    Technical details (to keep it on topic in nz.comp)

    Camera is a Sony DSC F717 (that hasn't had any problems with the CCD)

    Web pages created using Nvu (pronounced N-View) from: http://www.nvu.com/
    which is SHOCK, HORROR! an OSS application....

    ;-)

    See the galleries at:

    All comments , any errors found, suggestions for improvements, etc
    appreciated.

    Found Images
    Max Burke, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Max Burke

    ChrisOD Guest

    In article <>, Max Burke wrote:
    > ... on my website.
    >
    > Finally got around to updating my website with some new photo's.
    >
    > New galleries for abstract, Wellington (New Zealand) inner city Bypass
    > protests, May Day 2005 parade, and an 'about Wellington' gallery...
    >
    > And no I DONT use thumb nail pages, you're supposed to view them in
    > sequence... (just to explain why and to save people having to email me where
    > are thumbnail pages are)
    >
    > Technical details (to keep it on topic in nz.comp)
    >
    > Camera is a Sony DSC F717 (that hasn't had any problems with the CCD)
    >
    > Web pages created using Nvu (pronounced N-View) from: http://www.nvu.com/
    > which is SHOCK, HORROR! an OSS application....
    >
    > ;-)
    >
    > See the galleries at:
    >
    > http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~mlvburke
    >
    > All comments , any errors found, suggestions for improvements, etc
    > appreciated.

    I liked them, but you mught like to change the subdir link on your
    homepage from ByPass to Bypass.
    ChrisOD, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Max Burke

    Bret Guest

    On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:17:55 +1300, ChrisOD
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Max Burke wrote:
    >> ... on my website.
    >>
    >> Finally got around to updating my website with some new photo's.
    >>
    >> New galleries for abstract, Wellington (New Zealand) inner city Bypass
    >> protests, May Day 2005 parade, and an 'about Wellington' gallery...
    >>
    >> And no I DONT use thumb nail pages, you're supposed to view them in
    >> sequence... (just to explain why and to save people having to email me where
    >> are thumbnail pages are)
    >>
    >> Technical details (to keep it on topic in nz.comp)
    >>
    >> Camera is a Sony DSC F717 (that hasn't had any problems with the CCD)
    >>
    >> Web pages created using Nvu (pronounced N-View) from: http://www.nvu.com/
    >> which is SHOCK, HORROR! an OSS application....
    >>
    >> ;-)
    >>
    >> See the galleries at:
    >>
    >> http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~mlvburke
    >>
    >> All comments , any errors found, suggestions for improvements, etc
    >> appreciated.
    >>

    >I liked them, but you mught like to change the subdir link on your
    >homepage from ByPass to Bypass.

    Nice pictures, you have an obvious talent Max.

    Got this error though.

    The requested URL /~mlvburke/ByPass/Bypass-001.html was not found on
    this server.
    Bret, Oct 24, 2005
  4. Max Burke

    GJ Guest

    GJ, Oct 25, 2005
  5. Max Burke

    GJ Guest

    GJ, Oct 25, 2005
  6. Max Burke

    Max Burke Guest

    > ChrisOD scribbled:

    >> In article <>, Max Burke wrote:

    >> ... on my website.
    >> Finally got around to updating my website with some new photo's.

    > I liked them, but you mught like to change the subdir link on your
    > homepage from ByPass to Bypass.

    Done. Thanks for that 'bug report'... ;-)

    Found Images
    Max Burke, Oct 25, 2005