    The degree of civilisation in a society can be judged by observing its
    prisoners
    Dostoevsky

    Ian Hurst (Troyka), Dec 4, 2004

  2. Troyka Makes everyone a cup of Earl Grey tea while we hear what "Ian
    Hurst (Troyka)" <> has to say

    > hi i have put some new photos online, and would welcome constructive
    >comments. all pics taken with a canon a80
    >
    > Ian

    i guess the url would help! doh
    http://public.fotki.com/hurst/weston-super-mare/
    --------------------------
    Youth Work Resources
    the youth work website
    http://www.youthworker.org.uk
    --------------------------

    Ian Hurst (Troyka), Dec 4, 2004

  3. Ian Hurst (Troyka)

    emski Guest

    >> hi i have put some new photos online,

    I like the way how you choose your subjects and the way how you see it> Good
    consistency in colors and filled surface of single
    picture almost painting like.Keep working :)) I love this style of
    photography.
    emski

    emski, Dec 5, 2004
  4. Troyka Makes everyone a cup of Earl Grey tea while we hear what
    "emski" <> has to say

    >>> hi i have put some new photos online,

    >I like the way how you choose your subjects and the way how you see it> Good
    >consistency in colors and filled surface of single
    >picture almost painting like.Keep working :)) I love this style of
    >photography.
    >emski

    thanks for the comments i'm glad you enjoyed them.

    other comments are invited, i value them so i can learn and improve.

    Ian
    --------

    Ian Hurst (Troyka), Dec 5, 2004