New photos HMS Victory ship model in 1:48 (Part 6)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alexander Blokhin, Sep 5, 2010.

  1. Alexander Blokhin, Sep 5, 2010

  2. Alexander Blokhin

    NotSure Guest

    NotSure, Sep 5, 2010

  3. Alexander Blokhin

    M-M Guest

    M-M, Sep 5, 2010
  4. Alexander Blokhin

    tony cooper Guest

    On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 06:26:24 -0700 (PDT), NotSure
    <> wrote:

    >On Sep 5, 10:29 am, Alexander Blokhin <>
    >wrote:
    >> http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/hms-victory-part-6.html
    >>
    >> Please comments!

    >Comments, please .. or
    >Please comment.
    >
    >is what you say in english.

    And "English" is what you write in English.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Sep 5, 2010
  5. Alexander Blokhin

    otter Guest

    otter, Sep 5, 2010
  6. On 9/6/10 PDT 7:34 AM, Peter wrote:
    > "tony cooper" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 06:26:24 -0700 (PDT), NotSure
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Comments, please .. or
    >>> Please comment.
    >>>
    >>> is what you say in english.

    >> And "English" is what you write in English.

    > And it's also what you put on a cue ball when trying to make an
    > impossible pool shot.

    One might also employ English on a pool or billiards shot on very
    routine shots....

    And, "Please- comments" could work. Or "Pleasing comments only".....

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Sep 6, 2010
  7. Alexander Blokhin

    Peter Guest

    "John McWilliams" <> wrote in message
    > On 9/6/10 PDT 7:34 AM, Peter wrote:
    >> "tony cooper" <> wrote in message

    >>> And "English" is what you write in English.

    >> And it's also what you put on a cue ball when trying to make an
    >> impossible pool shot.

    > One might also employ English on a pool or billiards shot on very routine
    > shots....
    >
    > And, "Please- comments" could work. Or "Pleasing comments only".....

    One must wonder it NotSure's Russian would be half as good as the OP's
    English.

    --
    Peter

    Peter, Sep 6, 2010
  8. Alexander Blokhin

    John Turco Guest

    NotSure wrote:

    > On Sep 5, 10:29 am, Alexander Blokhin <>
    > wrote:
    > > http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/hms-victory-part-6.html
    > >
    > > Please comments!

    > Comments, please .. or
    > Please comment.
    >
    > is what you say in english.
    >
    > You see, I just don't know how to please comments.
    > They can notoriously difficult to please :)
    >
    > Going sailing with a real boat is far more pleasing than models
    > http://www-2.net/y23.stock.pictures/20081208-gbi-sail/

    Model-building is fun and educational...quit knocking it, please!

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Sep 25, 2010
  9. Alexander Blokhin

    Borg Guest

    John Turco wrote:
    > NotSure wrote:
    >> On Sep 5, 10:29 am, Alexander Blokhin <>
    >> wrote:
    >>> http://modelshipsworld.blogspot.com/2010/09/hms-victory-part-6.html
    >>>
    >>> Please comments!

    >> Comments, please .. or
    >> Please comment.
    >>
    >> is what you say in english.
    >>
    >> You see, I just don't know how to please comments.
    >> They can notoriously difficult to please :)
    >>
    >> Going sailing with a real boat is far more pleasing than models
    >> http://www-2.net/y23.stock.pictures/20081208-gbi-sail/

    > Model-building is fun and educational...quit knocking it, please!

    Thats an amazing model.

    Borg, Sep 26, 2010