    successfull. Try it and see what you think! ...Beth

    The website is: SPLUE.CO.NR
    , May 23, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    wrote:

    Beth, do you exist? Apart from this spamming of half a dozen groups
    for this website I see no sign of life in your alias. Like the last
    person who posted this wonder website they had just stumbled upon and
    begged for our help to get it up and running. If you guys would be
    half honest you might get somewhere.

    --
    Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
    Stop and Look