New Photography Link Directory!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike Kieffer, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Mike Kieffer

    Mike Kieffer Guest

    New Photography Link Directory!

    There is a new photo link directory in town. If you have a
    photography website, or are looking for photography related websites
    you need to surf this directory. It is growing daily.

    You can add your website for FREE by going to this URL:
    http://www.lakemicro.com/links/

    This directory is the following features:
    1- Graphic thumbnail of each site in the directory.
    2- Featured sites.
    3- Ranked by Site Visitors.
    4- Ability for visitors to rate the site.
    5- Ever expanding.

    Stop by and let me know what you think. Or you can contact me via
    e-mail at kieffer[at]lakemicro[dot]com (replace [at] with @ and [dot]
    with a period)

    Mike Kieffer, Mar 3, 2004