New photographic site

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by lok's, Dec 7, 2007.

  1. lok's

    lok's Guest

    Hello,

    I'd like to invite you to join new site I have created. With yet basic
    functionality, but matching (I believe) all needs of
    partecipants of this type photographic sites. And ready to be further
    developed, according to the needs of its members. I am thinking of several
    additions and improvements, but don't want to decide in my name only -
    rather prefer to gather members opinions and demands.

    So let me invite you to join this site. Its URL is

    http://photophun.eu

    Once signed up you will have opportunities to post photos, comment on them,
    rate them in two categories - artistic and technical, view photos by
    category, discuss on several forums, examine users statistics in different
    categories, issue demands about the site itself, about potential discovered
    bugs, etc...

    My plans for the nearest future (subject to change, depending on members
    needs) are: add posting threads for each photo allowing to issue different
    versions of the original photo, without too tight restrictions, especially
    from author's side. Implementation of subcategories in member's portfolio,
    allowing grouping of photos, easy and effective system of internal messaging
    for site members, concurrently running contests, archive of articles written
    by members for other members, help desks managed by members to help other
    members - especially newbies - in photographic adventure, halls of fame and
    many more...

    Please feel free to register

    Marek
    lok's, Dec 7, 2007