New photographer/videographer directory (UK)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jim Sewell, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Jim Sewell

    Jim Sewell Guest

    Dear Sirs,
    Forgive me if I've already contacted you, but I have just
    designed a new photography/videography directory which I thought would
    interest you greatly.
    Apart from photographers and videographers, there will be no other products
    or services featured on the directory, meaning that anybody looking for your
    service will find it quick and easy to locate just what they want. No need
    to sift through many categories...
    The site is now live at www.photographer-directory.co.uk where I can add you
    within 24 hours if you'd like your business featured under any of the
    listings. Listings will cost just £15 per year for as many counties as you'd
    like adding to. The site is deliberately basic in design to make it
    extremely easy for visitors to navigate.
    The site will be added to many search engines over the next few weeks, and
    also to some of the existing wedding directories in their photography
    sections.
    Places are filling fast...

    Regards

    D Bone