    web gallery.

    Regards,

    vishow
    realnepal.com.np, Apr 24, 2007

  2. On 24 Apr 2007 00:11:24 -0700, "realnepal.com.np" <>
    wrote:

    >We
    >hope u Visit our portal and leave comment that help us to improve our
    >web gallery.

    Nice photographs, I think.

    It was hard to tell from the tiny thumbnails. When I clicked one and
    got to the mid-sized versions, I found it frustrating that every time
    I clicked for the next photo I had to scroll my 1024x768 screen down
    to see the entire (small) picture. Perhaps the thing you really want
    people to see is the ads?

    When I clicked a picture and got the largest version (what I really
    wanted because I was interested in seeing photographs of Nepal), there
    was no way to go to the next large photo. Instead, three clicks at
    different places on the screen seems unnecessarily awkward.

    I like the PBase model - larger thumbs and one click to enlarge to
    fill screen, with Next and Previous buttons on the screen with the
    larger photo. I see no reason to have the middle size. And a slide
    show button is great.

    Cheers,
    DuncanC
    Duncan Chesley, Apr 24, 2007