    2005, I wonder if this will work, and if it does, will it just protect the
    32bit environment?

    Is their a list of 64Bit apps anywhere?

    =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gTWFqaWQ=?=, Jan 11, 2006

  2. All of your applications are compatible, don't know about TNT Express,
    Norton is not compatible, you can use an alternative such as Avast!, NOD 32,
    AVG, eTrust 7.1 or Symantec AV 10.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Jan 11, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gTWFqaWQ=?=

    William Guest

    I think you'll find most of them will work.

    William

    William, Jan 11, 2006
  4. Try this site:

    http://www.3dvelocity.com/articles/win64compatibility/win64softlist.htm

    It lists both native 64 bit applications and which 32 bit apps are
    compatible with Win x64. You'll find that almost every 32 bit app is
    compatible.

    =?Utf-8?B?amFibG9vbWYxMjMw?=, Jan 12, 2006
  5. it the printer I would be checking out ,because it will need a 64 bit driver
    to work.

    raymond harrel, Jan 12, 2006
  6. Thanks for the advice, the machine arrived today and what a chunker it is!!!
    OK, the following apps are working fine (thus far!), MS Office, Intuit
    QuickBooks, Actinic Catalogue & the TNT Despatcher application.

    Those were my main concerns, I've got my HP Laser Printer up and running,
    another HP Laser (small one for labels) up and can print to and see the
    memory cards on our HP all in one machine.

    Theirs two apps that didn't work, firstly was Norton Internet Security, so
    on the advice of a post I downloaded NOD32, although this doesn't have the
    same look or feel at least I've got some security their. The other thing that
    didn't work is a network drive (freecom).

    This is a tad upsetting, basicaly I don't think I can register a NDAS device
    with XP 64bit? The software works, but will not register the device, it's not
    a huge problem as I can share the drive via another computer, however this
    slows the network down somewhat.

    Any advice on that would be appreciated! Cheers.

    =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gTWFqaWQ=?=, Jan 12, 2006