    Has totally stuffed up my reception on Prime & Maori channels on a
    Samsung TV that I have, has not affected the other TV's in the house
    or any of the other Multiplex channel 602Mhz..
    Frank Williams, Feb 24, 2012

  2. On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:39:16 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 24/02/2012 9:54 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
    >>
    >> New Sky pay for Freeview.
    >>
    >> Has totally stuffed up my reception on Prime& Maori channels on a
    >> Samsung TV that I have, has not affected the other TV's in the house
    >> or any of the other Multiplex channel 602Mhz..
    >>

    >Your TV is either faulty or misconfigured/wrongly installed.. I tend to
    >suspect the latter given that you have configured/installed it.. If the
    >former then it server you right for buying a CRAP(TM) television..!

    You are a utter Joke full stop, did you get born with a brain or just a
    hole.?

    Its a nation wide fault that is affecting a range of TV's, I have also
    had it demoed in a TV shop with the Toshiba brand plus I contacted a
    top Eng at Samsung, its affecting some of there models nation wide.

    I think caused by Igloo.
    Frank Williams, Feb 26, 2012

  3. On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:15:50 +1300, Kiwi <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:08:45 +1300, Frank Williams
    ><> wrote:

    >>>Your TV is either faulty or misconfigured/wrongly installed.. I tend to
    >>>suspect the latter given that you have configured/installed it.. If the
    >>>former then it server you right for buying a CRAP(TM) television..!

    >>You are a utter Joke full stop, did you get born with a brain or just a
    >>hole.?
    >>
    >>Its a nation wide fault that is affecting a range of TV's, I have also
    >>had it demoed in a TV shop with the Toshiba brand plus I contacted a
    >>top Eng at Samsung, its affecting some of there models nation wide.
    >>
    >>I think caused by Igloo.

    >Hi Frank,
    >
    >Do you have any info regarding which Samsung TV models are being
    >affected?
    >
    >Cheers, Kiwi

    Was a major Country wide stuff up affected many brands of TV's but was
    fixed late Monday..
    Frank Williams, Feb 28, 2012
  4. On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 22:56:50 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 29/02/2012 12:04 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
    >
    >> Was a major Country wide stuff up affected many brands of TV's but was
    >> fixed late Monday..
    >>

    >Nice try at covering your arse for being wrong[1] again.
    >
    >[1] If you can produce a reputable cite for your assertion I will
    >reconsider my position as to your veracity.

    Na prove to me that you have a Brain..?
    Frank Williams, Feb 29, 2012