New Online Proofing System

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike Oswald, Dec 27, 2007.

  1. Mike Oswald

    Mike Oswald Guest

    My Picture Store is a complete, innovative and highly customizable online
    proofing solution we have developed for photographers who want to reach out
    to more customers using the Internet, while streamlining order collection.

    We will provide the tools you need to quickly process and upload hundreds of
    images. That includes automatic sizing of your photos, orientation
    adjustment and watermark placement.

    You will be able to customize your online picture store any way you like.
    That includes colors, image sizes, own background images, html header, etc.

    You will be able to create separate accounts for more than one photographer
    and allow them to manage their events - an ideal solution for night clubs!

    No royality, upload, or any other hidden fees. No spam or adds!

    To find out more please go to: http://my-picture-store.com

    Any feedback highly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Mike Oswald

    Tags: photography, online proofing, galleries, pictures, prints, sell

    Mike Oswald, Dec 27, 2007