New Online Proofing System - Hurry Up and Use It Free

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by thomas, Dec 14, 2007.

  1. thomas

    thomas Guest

    My Picture Store is a complete, innovative and highly customizable
    online proofing solution we have developed for photographers who want
    to reach out to more customers using the Internet, while streamlining
    order collection.

    We will provide the tools you need to quickly process and upload
    hundreds of images. That includes automatic sizing, orientation
    adjustment and watermark placement.

    You will be able to customize your online picture store any way you
    like. That includes colors, image sizes, own background images, html
    header, etc.

    You will be able to create separate accounts for more than one
    photographer and allow them to manage their events - an ideal
    solutions for night clubs!

    Currently My Picture Store system is betatested. If you would like to
    use it *free* and help us test it, please go to: http://my-picture-store.com

    Thank you.
    thomas, Dec 14, 2007

  2. thomas

    danny mantel Guest

    On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:55:42 -0800 (PST), thomas <>
    wrote:

    >My Picture Store is a complete, innovative and highly customizable
    >online proofing solution we have developed for photographers who want
    >to reach out to more customers using the Internet, while streamlining
    >order collection.
    >
    >We will provide the tools you need to quickly process and upload
    >hundreds of images. That includes automatic sizing, orientation
    >adjustment and watermark placement.
    >
    >You will be able to customize your online picture store any way you
    >like. That includes colors, image sizes, own background images, html
    >header, etc.
    >
    >You will be able to create separate accounts for more than one
    >photographer and allow them to manage their events - an ideal
    >solutions for night clubs!
    >
    >Currently My Picture Store system is betatested. If you would like to
    >use it *free* and help us test it, please go to:
    >
    >Thank you.

    Here's a better idea. How about if you PAY ME for all of my professional time it
    will take to test your online soon-to-be-spam outfit?

    If I start uploading a lot of duplicate throw-away photos for testing purposes
    and then send you my bill for $3000 an hour will you pay it?
    danny mantel, Dec 14, 2007

  3. thomas

    thomas Guest

    Hello Danny,

    I do not really believe your idea is better and it really is not a
    "soon-to-be-spam outfit".
    It is free only during test period and there are no plans to include/
    show any ads in the future.

    Check it out and then I will be happy to discuss more.

    Thank you for your feedback.

    Thomas

    thomas, Dec 26, 2007