    done with it so far. Haven't used it a lot for serious work, but check
    out where I've been so far.

    http://users.techline.com/randya
    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Randall Ainsworth

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Randall Ainsworth wrote:

    > As those of you who read my posts know, I recently moved into the
    > digital world with a 10D. Love it. It's a great piece of hardware and
    > so far it's done everything I wanted to do with a digital camera.
    >
    > I've finally created a Web gallery so you can check out what I've
    > done with it so far. Haven't used it a lot for serious work, but check
    > out where I've been so far.
    >
    > http://users.techline.com/randya

    If you're into nature pictures these are quite interesting. Nothing new,
    but then what is new? :O) The page works very well in netscape, can't be
    said for all websites.
    --
    Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
    Not what it seems...
    Paul Heslop, Jul 23, 2003

  3. > If you're into nature pictures these are quite interesting. Nothing new,
    > but then what is new? :O) The page works very well in netscape, can't be
    > said for all websites.

    Haven't had a chance to do any portraits yet. Soon...

    The pages were done with a program for OS X called Gallerie - and it's
    free. Top page done with Dreamweaver. But I'm not a Web page designer
    by far. :)
    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 23, 2003
  4. Randall Ainsworth

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Randall Ainsworth wrote:

    > > If you're into nature pictures these are quite interesting. Nothing new,
    > > but then what is new? :O) The page works very well in netscape, can't be
    > > said for all websites.

    > Haven't had a chance to do any portraits yet. Soon...
    >
    > The pages were done with a program for OS X called Gallerie - and it's
    > free. Top page done with Dreamweaver. But I'm not a Web page designer
    > by far. :)

    Neither am I, but I really need to get away from Geocities!
    Paul Heslop, Jul 23, 2003
  5. > Neither am I, but I really need to get away from Geocities!

    Is there anything at Geocities besides people's personal porno pages?
    I use Safari so it suppresses popups.
    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 24, 2003