New olympic sport?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Clogwog, Aug 11, 2007.

  1. Clogwog

    Clogwog Guest

    Clogwog, Aug 11, 2007

  2. Clogwog

    Cnut Guest

    Cnut, Aug 11, 2007

  3. Clogwog

    olfart Guest

    olfart, Aug 11, 2007
  4. Clogwog

    Cnut Guest

    "olfart" <> schreef in bericht
    news:...

    > "Cnut" <> wrote in message news:f9ksoi$p1p$...
    >> "Clogwog" <> schreef in bericht
    >>> http://www.schlijper.nl/archive/2002/10/19.html
    >>> Next year in China, PC tossing!

    >> Anvil tossing and midget tossing are olympic qualifiers!
    >> http://www.btinternet.com/~philip.j.wright/ShowReports_files/image042.jpg
    >> http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/long249.html

    > Dwarf Bowling ???

    Kewl! ;-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2TF-BToym8
    Cnut, Aug 11, 2007
  5. Cnut wrote:
    >> "olfart" <> schreef in bericht
    >>>
    >>> "Cnut" <> wrote in message

    >>> Dwarf Bowling ???

    >> Kewl! ;-)
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2TF-BToym8

    That has nothing on the nude vibrator relay.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Dr.H@l0nf1r=A3$?=, Aug 11, 2007
  6. Clogwog

    nobody > Guest

    Clogwog wrote:
    > http://www.schlijper.nl/archive/2002/10/19.html
    > Next year in China, PC tossing!

    Naw. Explosives and/or high velocity/high energy projectiles are much
    more fun. Pack a PC's case with a melon or such. (when I said pack it, I
    MEAN pack it! Fill every nook and cranny). Shoot it with a decent
    caliber round from 100 feet.... impressive!
    nobody >, Aug 11, 2007
  7. Clogwog

    Gazwad Guest

    nobody > <>, the stunted-bummer and impudent
    gut stuffer who likes debauched dicky dunks with yaks, and whose partner
    is a woman of the town with a naked woollen bivalve, wrote in
    <>:
    > Clogwog wrote:
    >> http://www.schlijper.nl/archive/2002/10/19.html
    >> Next year in China, PC tossing!

    > Naw. Explosives and/or high velocity/high energy projectiles are much more
    > fun. Pack a PC's case with a melon or such. (when I said pack it, I MEAN
    > pack it!

    Pack fudge, you fucking fudge packer.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Aug 11, 2007
  8. Gazwad wrote:
    >> nobody > <>, the stunted-bummer and
    >> impudent gut stuffer who likes debauched dicky dunks with yaks, and
    >> whose partner is a woman of the town with a naked woollen bivalve,
    >> wrote in <>:
    >>>
    >>> Naw. Explosives and/or high velocity/high energy projectiles are
    >>> much more fun. Pack a PC's case with a melon or such. (when I said
    >>> pack it, I MEAN pack it!

    >> Pack fudge, you fucking fudge packer.

    A dead-end career at Cadbury's? Or packing a computer full of fudge? -You
    could sell it to Synapse Syndrome and make a tidy profit! He could connect
    it up to his router full of Stella Artois and his keyboard full of tea.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Dr.H@l0nf1r=A3$?=, Aug 12, 2007
  9. Clogwog

    Gazwad Guest

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Dr.H@l0nf1r=A3$?= <>, the
    broken-down-destitute and timorous arse-master who likes despicable
    midget tossing with weasels, and whose partner is a street-worker with a
    generous wide papaya smile, wrote in
    <>:
    > Gazwad wrote:
    >>> nobody > <>, the stunted-bummer and
    >>> impudent gut stuffer who likes debauched dicky dunks with yaks, and
    >>> whose partner is a woman of the town with a naked woollen bivalve,

    >>> Pack fudge, you fucking fudge packer.

    > A dead-end career at Cadbury's? Or packing a computer full of fudge? -You
    > could sell it to Synapse Syndrome and make a tidy profit! He could connect
    > it up to his router full of Stella Artois and his keyboard full of tea.

    He loves you too.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Aug 12, 2007