New Offering from Microsoft and Thomson Prometric: 2-for-1 MCP Exa

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by anti-nonsense, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. just get info about certificate exam fee, see the following :

    "Register to take Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exam 070-270 ONLY
    and a friend can take it FREE.

    Candidates wishing to participate are instructed to sign up for the
    promotion at www.microsoft.com. Microsoft will then provide the candidate
    with a promotion code (MCP241) and will direct the candidate to Thomson
    Prometric for more details. The candidate will register for the 070-270 with
    the promotion code. After the candidate has tested, they will receive a free
    electronic voucher for exam 070-270 to be used by a friend. Don’t delay!
    Register now at www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcp/.

    Register for your next exam at www.prometric.com.

    Critical Timeline: The promotion started 1 February 2005. The first
    candidate will have to complete their exam by 30 June 2005. The voucher must
    be used by 30 November 2005.

    Terms & Conditions: This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
    Vouchers expire on 30 November 2005 – NO EXCEPTIONS. This offer is ONLY for
    exam 070-270. This is a Thomson Prometric EXCLUSIVE program."

    anti-nonsense, Feb 27, 2005

  2. anti-nonsense

    Andras Guest

    I took my 70-270 exam a week ago, used the promotion code and still haven't
    received the electronic voucher.
    When I called Prometric they had no idea how it works and couldn't give me
    an answer after 30 minutes on the phone. They gave me Microsoft's number to
    call them.
    Called Microsoft and they told me call back Prometric because they have to
    send me the email...
    Does anyone knows how long it takes to get the electronik voucher?

    Thanks,

    Andras, Mar 9, 2005

  3. Second Shot Offer Details: February 28–May 31, 2005

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    Second Shot Offer Details: February 28–May 31, 2005

    If you register for this offer prior to taking any IT Pro or Developer exam
    you will get a free exam if you fail on your first try. This offer is
    available worldwide. As a participant, you will receive one free retake per
    exam you purchase and fail.

    You may register for the initial exam via an exam delivery provider (EDP)
    Web site, and if you fail, you can call the Pearson VUE or Thomson Prometric
    call centers to schedule your retake exam. Tell the call center agent you are
    taking part in the Second Shot promotion. Please wait one day after the
    failed exam to allow your test results to be entered into the system. All
    retake timeframes are subject to compliance with Microsoft Certification Exam
    Retake rules (see FAQ below for more detail).

    The Second Shot offer can be combined with offers not requiring a
    promotional code, such as MCDST free training
    (www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcdst) and MCSA eReference Library
    (www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcsa) offers. However, the Second Shot
    offer cannot be combined with any other exam offer that requires a
    promotional code, including the MCP 2-for-1 exam offer or special offers in
    India.

    anti-nonsense, Mar 14, 2005