    CLV3 Guest

    Ok...I want to brush up on my A+ knowledge. What is the best site out there
    for reviewing the newest objectives?

    CLV3, Nov 8, 2004

  2. CLV3

    Mark Guest

    How about the CompTia website............wheeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mark, Nov 8, 2004

  3. On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 22:34:59 GMT, "CLV3" <> wrote:

    >Ok...I want to brush up on my A+ knowledge. What is the best site out there
    >for reviewing the newest objectives?

    The CompTIA site is www.comptia.org. Select "Certification" to get to
    the area of the site where you can find A+ information, including the
    full, detailed list of the current exam objectives.

    Cheers,

    Cindy Clayton
    Total Seminars, LLC
    www.totalsem.com