  1. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Has anyone found the search feature on the Newly designed NZ Herald site?

    Craig Sutton, Nov 27, 2004

  2. Craig Sutton

    Sue Bilstein Guest

    <http://www.google.co.nz/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=site:www%2Enzherald%2Eco%2Enz+tamihere>

    Sue Bilstein, Nov 27, 2004

  3. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Sue Bilstein" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:13:26 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Has anyone found the search feature on the Newly designed NZ Herald site?

    <http://www.google.co.nz/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=site:www.nzh
    erald%2Eco%2Enz+tamihere>

    No use whatsoever I want to do a daily search of the NZherald site using
    certain keywords. As I could last week.But the search option seems to have
    gone missing.

    Craig Sutton, Nov 27, 2004
  4. Craig Sutton said the following on 27/11/2004 23:05:
    > "Sue Bilstein" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:13:26 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Has anyone found the search feature on the Newly designed NZ Herald site?
    >>>

    > <http://www.google.co.nz/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=site:www.nzh
    > erald%2Eco%2Enz+tamihere>
    >
    > No use whatsoever I want to do a daily search of the NZherald site using
    > certain keywords. As I could last week.But the search option seems to have
    > gone missing.

    So has the cartoon Dam it

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Nov 27, 2004
  5. Craig Sutton

    Nelly Guest

    On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:05:47 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    <> wrote:

    >"Sue Bilstein" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:13:26 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Has anyone found the search feature on the Newly designed NZ Herald site?
    >> >

    ><http://www.google.co.nz/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=site:www.nzh
    >erald%2Eco%2Enz+tamihere>
    >
    >No use whatsoever I want to do a daily search of the NZherald site using
    >certain keywords. As I could last week.But the search option seems to have
    >gone missing.

    According to their FAQ, the search bar is supposed to be up in the top
    right hand corner of the page. Seems like it was forgotten.

    Nelly.
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)

    Nelly, Nov 27, 2004
  6. Nelly said the following on 28/11/2004 09:05:
    > On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:05:47 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Sue Bilstein" <> wrote in message

    >><http://www.google.co.nz/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=site:www.nzh
    >>erald%2Eco%2Enz+tamihere>
    >>
    >>No use whatsoever I want to do a daily search of the NZherald site using
    >>certain keywords. As I could last week.But the search option seems to have
    >>gone missing.
    >>

    > According to their FAQ, the search bar is supposed to be up in the top
    > right hand corner of the page. Seems like it was forgotten.
    >

    > Nelly.
    > If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)

    It was there when I first saw the change on Sat morning, but didnt work
    and disappeared later on.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Nov 27, 2004
  7. I hate the way it's designed for lower resolutions only. It looks
    ridiculous having half my screen blank and to have the headlines all
    squashed into a small area!

    Is there a reason why they'd choose fixed-width tables instead of
    proportional ones???

    Andrew Gerald, Nov 27, 2004
  8. Craig Sutton

    Sue Bilstein Guest

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:05:29 +1300, Nelly <
    Remove EE> wrote:

    >According to their FAQ, the search bar is supposed to be up in the top
    >right hand corner of the page. Seems like it was forgotten.

    The function in that position is now "Subscribe to the Herald" - much
    more important than searching, ay.

    I posted a question on their Feedback, will let the group know if I
    get a response.

    Sue Bilstein, Nov 27, 2004
  9. In article <co8rci$bpd$>,
    says...
    > Has anyone found the search feature on the Newly designed NZ Herald site?

    nope, and I find the whole re-design a step back..looks horribly
    cluttered and from circa 1997.

    Kerry Ferrand, Nov 27, 2004
  10. Craig Sutton

    maz Guest

    "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone found the search feature on the Newly designed NZ Herald site?

    It'll be back soon. Looks to have bugs tha need ironing out.

    maz, Nov 28, 2004