    Samsung 24"
    Enermax 1000W 75A@+12V
    LAN 100/100

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Oct 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Cool!
    ....Are these the first WHQL drivers for Vista from NVIDIA?

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 17, 2006

  3. I installed 96.85 in Vista x64, but in DxDiag there is a No for WHQL.

    In the Nvidia Control Panel, there are no option for GPU clock frequencies,
    no GPU temperature. :(

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Oct 17, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Ah, nevermind then.
    I assumed it was WHQL since it says that in the filename on NVIDIA's site
    there...
    (You did install the WHQL one, right? :p)

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 17, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Gah, nevermind.
    Earlier, there were 4 files in there (two of them with _WHQL in the
    filename) but now there are just two. Maybe they got pulled, or maybe I am
    going crazy.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 17, 2006
  6. Aaron:
    Let's make this simple.
    This is the proper web page:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_96.85.html
    where 4 different download sources can be found.
    I am using this one right now:
    http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/96.85/96.85_forceware_winvista_x64_international.exe
    for the 41 megs download.

    Release Highlights:
    These drivers are only compatible with Windows Vista RC2 build 5744 and
    higher, and should not be used with other versions of Windows Vista.
    Includes the new NVIDIA Control Panel. Please visit the NVIDIA Control Panel
    website for more information.
    Includes OpenGL driver for compatibility testing.
    Improved application compatibility and performance.
    For a full list of fixes issues, please view the Release Notes.

    Can't wait to install them!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Oct 17, 2006
  7. As far as I can tell not much different than the included RC 2 drivers. The
    control panel has minimal configuration available, e.g. Multi GPU is
    missing, etc.

    Mark W Scheidell, Oct 17, 2006
  8. Correct, they are no different than the MS included RC2 drivers.
    Same graphic corruption in games.

    They are also not WHQL.

    =?Utf-8?B?d2FsazJr?=, Oct 18, 2006