New Nvidia driver version 100.65

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Kue2, Feb 20, 2007.

  1. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Kue2, Feb 20, 2007

  2. Kue2

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Thanks for the update. Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Feb 20, 2007

  3. Kue2

    HDFatBoy2003 Guest

    I still don't have any ability to enter into sleep mode, nor resume from
    sleep without the need to reboot. Didn't have this problem with previous
    vid card 7950 GX2. Anyone else having problems with sleep\resume with
    nVidia's recent drivers. Almost tempted to go back to my Quadro FX3400
    until the drivers get better.

    8800GTS, Vista x64, Dual Xeon Processors, Dell Precision 670.

    HDFatBoy2003, Feb 21, 2007