    http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/91.31/91.31_forceware_winxp64_english.exe

    Try it at your own risk!
    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 6, 2006

  2. Thanks, Carlos.

    I have to say, these are the best I've seen so far - my first thought was -
    "Who just polished my glasses?".

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 7, 2006

  3. Tony:
    You mean that you actually installed this beta and noticed visual differences?
    Please elaborate.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 7, 2006
  4. Well, I can remember the very first 64bit nVidia driver I installed v.7189 -
    it had this quality of being clean and having more depth. It was so nice to
    look at that I tried turning on AA permanently, but that wasn't any success
    (can't remember why).

    This one has that same quality, and with the new control panel (which I'm
    not sure I like, but which is handy) turning on AA and AF did not degrade
    the performance, so seems stable.

    Yes, I run ElectricSheep as screensaver and my wonderfull MAG just got a
    makeover. I guess it's probably what Douglas Adams termed 'The Somebody
    else's Problem' - if you look for it, you won't see it. If you look intently
    on something else, it will appear out of the corner of your eye.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 7, 2006
  5. Thanks, Tony!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 7, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    jabloomf1230 Guest

    Carlos,

    I'm using it with my new BFG 7950 GX/2 and I can run most games at the
    maximum settings all the way around. I can't imagine what two of these
    boards will do in SLI, once NVidia gets the drivers working for SLI.

    jabloomf1230, Jun 7, 2006