    http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/standalone/6.70/nForce4_amd_6.70_winxp2k_international.exe
    Enjoy.
    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 3, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks Carlos

    John Barnes, Nov 3, 2005

  3. Thank you Carlos, will post on my blog.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 3, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Anyone else have problems with this download. After reboot the install new
    hardware - nvidia sata controller was missing a file named nvata64.sys.
    which is not included in this version (but is in earlier versions).

    John Barnes, Nov 5, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Len Mattix Guest

    Hello John,

    Just checked as I upgraded with the new NForce chipset driver about 5
    minutes ago. The SATA controller is fine and it does list the questioned
    file as included. The version # is 5.10.2600.0552 WQL.

    FWIW,
    Len

    Len Mattix, Nov 5, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks. I will download again. Unfortunately for me it is a 6 hour
    download.

    John Barnes, Nov 5, 2005
  7. dial up?

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 5, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Yup, and I think a turtle pulls a wagon load of bits along the line.
    1.9K/sec is the fastest I can get and usually slower. It is nice having the
    nearest neighbour 2 miles away and too many trees for satellite.

    John Barnes, Nov 5, 2005
  9. Dang! I'm really sorry. :(

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 5, 2005