New NNTP Server

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NewNNTP, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. NewNNTP

    NewNNTP Guest

    Hello,

    Can you guys include my nntp server on yours

    My nntp server contains newsgroup breakdown by state

    My Newsgroups are:

    paj.California.Jobs
    paj.Texas.Jobs
    paj.Iowa.Jobs
    paj.Wisconsin.Jobs
    paj.Florida.Jobs
    paj.NewYork.Jobs

    my nntp server: nntp.pickajob.com

    Thanks

    Vu Nguyen
    NewNNTP, Feb 16, 2005

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
    16 Feb 2005 19:06:26 GMT, "NewNNTP" <> screamed
    from behind the mulberry bush:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Can you guys include my nntp server on yours
    >
    >My nntp server contains newsgroup breakdown by state
    >

    >My Newsgroups are:
    >
    >paj.California.Jobs
    >paj.Texas.Jobs
    >paj.Iowa.Jobs
    >paj.Wisconsin.Jobs
    >paj.Florida.Jobs
    >paj.NewYork.Jobs
    >

    >my nntp server: nntp.pickajob.com
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Vu Nguyen

    fuckhead

    --

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Feb 16, 2005

  3. NewNNTP

    Richard Guest

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:06:26 GMT NewNNTP wrote:

    > Hello,

    > Can you guys include my nntp server on yours

    > My nntp server contains newsgroup breakdown by state

    > My Newsgroups are:

    > paj.California.Jobs
    > paj.Texas.Jobs
    > paj.Iowa.Jobs
    > paj.Wisconsin.Jobs
    > paj.Florida.Jobs
    > paj.NewYork.Jobs

    > my nntp server: nntp.pickajob.com

    > Thanks

    > Vu Nguyen

    Most likely those are "in house" newsgroups created specifically for the
    site.
    There are no "paj" usenet newsgroups open to the "wild".
    Richard, Feb 17, 2005
  4. NewNNTP wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can you guys include my nntp server on yours
    >
    > My nntp server contains newsgroup breakdown by state
    >

    > My Newsgroups are:
    >
    > paj.California.Jobs
    > paj.Texas.Jobs
    > paj.Iowa.Jobs
    > paj.Wisconsin.Jobs
    > paj.Florida.Jobs
    > paj.NewYork.Jobs

    Maybe you should discuss this in news:paj.config
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 17, 2005