New Nikon lineup

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mick Brown, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Mick Brown

    Mick Brown Guest

    Mick Brown, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Mick Brown

    Adriatic Guest

    Adriatic, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Interesting how the D200? has a dSLR has a film window, and the LCD screen
    says D2X on it. Better brush up on PhotoShop a bit more

    "Adriatic" <> wrote in message
    > better take a look at this
    >
    > http://adriatix.hr/PHOTO/DSRL/Nikon D200 Fix.htm
    >
    > adriaic
    >
    > "Mick Brown" <> wrote in message
    > > You may already all know this, but I will put it up anyway.
    > >
    > > http://www.engadget.com/entry/3622842317441586/
    > >

    > > --
    > > Michael Brown
    > > Melbourne Australia
    > > www.photo.net/photos/mlbrown
    > >

    > > --
    > > Michael Brown
    > > Melbourne Australia
    > > www.photo.net/photos/mlbrown

    ---

    Darrell Larose, Oct 20, 2004
  4. "Mick Brown" <> wrote in message
    > You may already all know this, but I will put it up anyway.
    >
    > http://www.engadget.com/entry/3622842317441586/

    So the page is dated August, the line-up didn't appear at PhotoKina 2004.
    The only new items were the F6 and a D2X, and a slew of P&S digicams...

    ---

    Darrell Larose, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Mick Brown

    Adriatic Guest

    Obvious you have not understend the masasage

    It is not changed in any way exactly to show what Nikon is planing for
    future.

    If you canot see that they have left a space for 2'5 LCD and that joystick
    is of the same size after resizeing, that is you trouble.

    adriatic

    Adriatic, Oct 20, 2004