New ng - cars

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Classic Car Fair, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. How to start a new ng? One for nz.cars would probably be busy enough to
    justify its existence.
    Classic Car Fair, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Classic Car Fair

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Classic Car Fair" wrote
    > How to start a new ng? One for nz.cars would probably be busy enough to
    > justify its existence.

    really, you think? I cant remember the last time I saw an ad for a car on
    usenet... well, sometimes there is one in nz.wanted, but not often.

    which doesnt answer your question... but ummm, search for the charter in
    groups.google.com nz.comp and have a read through, they cover the details, I
    think David Farrah is the guy who is "in charge"
    T.N.O., Oct 23, 2003

  3. "T.N.O." wrote:

    > "Classic Car Fair" wrote
    > > How to start a new ng? One for nz.cars would probably be busy enough to
    > > justify its existence.

    > really, you think? I cant remember the last time I saw an ad for a car on
    > usenet... well, sometimes there is one in nz.wanted, but not often.
    >
    > which doesnt answer your question... but ummm, search for the charter in
    > groups.google.com nz.comp and have a read through, they cover the details, I
    > think David Farrah is the guy who is "in charge"

    Thanks.
    Classic Car Fair, Oct 23, 2003