New Nforce Drivers

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Don, Sep 14, 2008.

  1. Don

    Don Guest

    This may have already been posted here, just wanted to note there are new
    Nvidia Nforce drivers out, dated 9/12, version 15.23

    Vista 64 bit - http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_vista64_15.23.html

    XP 64 bit - http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_winxp64_15.23.html

    I was running 9.64, in Vista Ultimate 64 bit, I upgraded to these a few
    minutes ago without issue.

    Too early for me to comment on any noticeable difference, I have read in
    other forums, some folks reporting improved network performance, and
    improved usb performance/ responsiveness.

    There also is a new " away mode ", not sure exactly what that is or does.

    --
    Don

    Don, Sep 14, 2008