    jandali2003 Guest

    How do I create a new newsgroup?

    would like to create - alt.religion.is.bad

    jandali2003, Jul 21, 2003

  2. jandali2003

    Mara Guest

    http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/ncreate.html

    --
    There is a limit at which forbearance ceases to be a virtue.
    --Edmund Burke

    Mara, Jul 21, 2003

  3. jandali2003

    Zaltor Guest

    "the real TOMMY Tutalidge" <> wrote in message
    > I have been trying for years to start alt.videogames.vendetta and
    > alt.videogames.vigilante as we know video games have killed more people
    > than anything else known to mankind. The sane people who don't play

    I guess Hitler and Stalin just can't hold a candle to those god awful
    video
    games. Yes video games are the one pure evil in the universe - not bad
    parenting,
    or using the TV as a baby sitter, or not holding people accountible for
    their
    general misdeeds cause everybody is a victum, or how we can lock someone
    away for life for non-violent crimes, but mearly slap the wrists of those
    who
    destroy the dreams of retirment for hundreds of thousands through outright
    greed, for little crime doesn't pay, but big crime is where the money is.
    I'll
    go on a quest to hit everyone in the head with the hammer of common sense,
    but since I don't have one, I'll just substitute this claw hammer instead.
    (it's
    a goof - someone out there would think I'm serious) But first, help me get
    this playstation into this syringe, I need a fix man... OOOOooooh yeah!
    Thats the ticket...

    Zaltor, Jul 24, 2003