    newsgroups. Such a new newsgroup would be home for all questions about the
    CompTIA certs accepted by Microsoft.

    Give a reply if you think so or not.

    James D. Murray, Oct 2, 2003

  2. James D. Murray

    Lady Guest

    Since CompTia is vendor-neutral and Microsoft accepts their tests toward
    some M$ certifications, this is an appropriate platform upon which one can
    both ask - and field questions.

    Should there be a CompTia-specific newsgroup here, I would subscribe - but
    this group is as appropriate as any...

    "James D. Murray" <james{at}idstouch{dot}com> wrote in message
    > This is a petition to see how many of my fellow

    microsoft.public.cert.exam.*

    Lady, Oct 2, 2003

  3. James D. Murray

    Techie Guest

    Why reproduce already existing resources just because some people are too
    lazy to post in the proper newsgroups? Get your fat stubby fingers moving
    and post your questions in the proper newsgroup and stop wasting your time
    with petitions and defending yourself against being flamed for stupidity.

    Techie, Oct 2, 2003
  4. Whoa! Such a nasty, bitter, narrow-minded response is worthy of those found
    on comp.lang.c++.

    If you had a question about CompTIA's Security+ exam, what would *YOU*
    consider to tbe the proper newsgroup?

    And you also haven't read the theads that I mentioned, because I was never
    flamed by anyone until you came along.

    James D. Murray, Oct 2, 2003
  5. James D. Murray

    Techie Guest

    James,
    Please re-read my post because you were not flamed, its not my fault you are
    so thin skinned.

    As for your comment on questions related to Security+ there are Yahoo groups
    to ask your questions on but since MS does not offer this exam why should it
    operate newsgroups to support people trying for Comptia certs? What next
    should they open a Linux forum?

    Techie
    MCNGP # 21
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

    Techie, Oct 3, 2003
  6. Techie, you and I have different definitions of what "being flamed" is.
    Asserting that I have "fat stubby fingers" and implying that I am stupid
    goes a bit beyond friendly flaming and borders on abusive.

    And MS *should* create a Linux certification newsgroup if they start
    accepting Linux cert exams as electives. That is linkely to happen only if
    MS creates a Windows-UNIX integration specialty for the MCSA/MCSE.

    Oh, wait--you were just going sarcastic with the Linux reference, wern't
    you?

    James D. Murray, Oct 3, 2003
  7. James D. Murray

    Techie Guest

    You need thicker skin James, if you felt any of my previous comments were
    abusive you obviously are new around here.

    Just because they accept a 3rd party certification as an elective does not
    mean they have to provide resources in order for you to get that
    certification. Novell accepts Comptia certs and they don't provide resources
    for them, but of course because its MS they have to right?

    Learn to use google and you will find tons of resources but of course you
    won't do that because its too much like work.

    Techie, Oct 4, 2003
  8. James D. Murray

    Gary - US Guest

    No. There are already enough COMPTIA newsgroups. Frickin go there.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** STUPID DOG !! **

    Gary - US, Oct 6, 2003
  9. James D. Murray

    Gary - US Guest

    No kidding. FTs.

    Gary - US, Oct 6, 2003
  10. James D. Murray

    Gary - US Guest

    You sure as hell deserve it. Keep whining and the fire will be inbound.

    Gary - US, Oct 6, 2003
  11. James D. Murray

    Gary - US Guest

    No shit....good points Techie.

    Gary - US, Oct 6, 2003
  12. James D. Murray

    Gary - US Guest

    Bullshit. Just because they are accepted as electives does not mean they
    are supported by MS. Go to the frickin COMPTIA site for that. How damn
    hard is that to understand tard?

    Gary - US, Oct 6, 2003
  13. James D. Murray

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I think Microsoft should have a microsoft.public.peanutbutter.and.jelly
    newsgroup. Surely, most of their employees and most of their customers have,
    at one time or another, eaten peanut butter and jelly.

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 6, 2003
  14. James D. Murray

    Consultant Guest

    and can offer many different ways of preparing these tasty morsels

    Consultant, Oct 6, 2003
  15. James D. Murray

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I had a friend that used to mix the peanut butter and jelly together before
    putting them on the bread.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 6, 2003
  16. James D. Murray

    brianz Guest

    How about
    microsoft.public.operating.systems.that.don't.require.patching.ever or
    microsoft.public.operating.systems.beta.tested.by.hackers.and.are.secure

    Or will that never ever be the case?

    Least it gives us something to do all day long.

    brianz, Oct 6, 2003
  17. James D. Murray

    Gary - US Guest

    > I think Microsoft should have a microsoft.public.peanutbutter.and.jelly
    > newsgroup. Surely, most of their employees and most of their customers

    have,
    > at one time or another, eaten peanut butter and jelly.
    >
    > KB

    I concur.

    Gary - US, Oct 7, 2003
  18. "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > I think Microsoft should have a microsoft.public.peanutbutter.and.jelly
    > newsgroup. Surely, most of their employees and most of their customers

    have,
    > at one time or another, eaten peanut butter and jelly.

    I prefer peanut butter and marshmallow.

    (That should be marsh melons for Politician Spock)

    microsoft.public.cert.exam.fluffernutter

    --
    Fris "I am sew there" bee® MCNGP #13

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Oct 7, 2003
  19. James D. Murray

    Consultant Guest

    i like peanut butter and honey on wheat, mmmmmm

    Consultant, Oct 7, 2003