    this news group is not available ==>
    ==> novell.support.suse.linux //////and all below

    please add to sympatinco NEWS data server
    m-mike, Feb 17, 2005

  2. m-mike

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: ### new- News group NEED-ed
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => m-mike <= wrote:

    >Hi Mr. SUPPORT
    >
    > this news group is not available ==>
    > ==> novell.support.suse.linux //////and all below
    >
    > please add to sympatinco NEWS data server

    No.

    **** you.

    G. Morgan, Feb 17, 2005

  3. m-mike

    Richard Guest

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:53:55 -0500 m-mike wrote:

    > Hi Mr. SUPPORT

    > this news group is not available ==>
    > ==> novell.support.suse.linux //////and all below

    > please add to sympatinco NEWS data server

    Suggest you write to sympatico.ca.
    This support helpdesk is a worldwide newsgroup not affiliated with any
    company.

    http://ca.support.sympatico.msn.com/feedback.aspx?productkey=groups
    Richard, Feb 17, 2005
  4. m-mike

    Scrote Guest

    m-mike wrote:
    >> Hi Mr. SUPPORT
    >>
    >> this news group is not available ==>
    >> ==> novell.support.suse.linux //////and all below
    >>
    >> please add to sympatinco NEWS data server

    Will do. Now? Can I finish my sandwich first?
    --
    The path of least resistance is the path of the loser.
    -- H. G. Wells
    Scrote, Feb 17, 2005
  5. m-mike

    m-mike Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:53:55 -0500 m-mike wrote:
    >

    >>Hi Mr. SUPPORT

    >> this news group is not available ==>
    >> ==> novell.support.suse.linux //////and all below

    >> please add to sympatinco NEWS data server

    > Suggest you write to sympatico.ca.
    > This support helpdesk is a worldwide newsgroup not affiliated with any
    > company.
    >
    > http://ca.support.sympatico.msn.com/feedback.aspx?productkey=groups

    Thank you Richard ,, my mistake, [done too fast]

    mike
    m-mike, Feb 17, 2005
  6. m-mike

    m-mike Guest

    G. Morgan wrote:
    > Subject: ### new- News group NEED-ed
    > Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => m-mike <= wrote:
    >

    >>Hi Mr. SUPPORT
    >>
    >> this news group is not available ==>
    >> ==> novell.support.suse.linux //////and all below
    >>
    >> please add to sympatinco NEWS data server

    > No.
    >
    > **** you.

    ...........you too
    m-mike, Feb 17, 2005