    can access my second compute rbut the second computer can not access the
    computer with the router. It states that the network path is not found. It
    was accessible on the previous day. ??

    =?Utf-8?B?Qko=?=, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Greetings BJ,

    If any of the computers have the Windows Firewall enabled, make sure it is
    properly configured for file and printer sharing. With Windows Firewall
    enabled, go to the Exception tab, and click to check the File and Printer
    Sharing checkbox. If you've installed a third party firewall program
    (Norton, McAfee, PC-cillin, eTrust, ZoneAlarm, etc), make sure that it's
    configured to allow access on the local area network.

    Eric Cross
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    Eric Cross [MVP], Mar 16, 2005