    Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8915

    Has anyone else seen this? Does the USPS automatically forward, or
    should I expect this to further increase the times between DVD's?

    Keith, May 15, 2005

  2. Keith

    Manda Guest

    Keith <> wrote:

    > Rather than the usual Copell, TX address that is a few miles from my
    > house, the latest disc that I received is addressed to:
    >
    > NEAREST NETFLIX SHIPPING FACILITY
    > PO Box 268915
    > Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8915
    >
    > Has anyone else seen this? Does the USPS automatically forward, or
    > should I expect this to further increase the times between DVD's?

    This is a new envelope that Netflix is testing out. Instead of using
    mailing stickers, each distribution center has its own envelopes with their
    address pre-printed on. Then your address is printed directly on the
    outside flap as need be. My labels often arrived very smeared before, so I
    see this as a welcome change. But the downside is that the return address
    is that of the distribution center that shipped that particular disc and
    not necessarily your personal DC.

    I wouldn't be too concerned unless it becomes a trend.

    Manda
    who wishes her secondary DCs were as close as that, most are 400+ miles
    away

    Manda, May 15, 2005