NEW.NET/ BlackIce ETC

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Preesi, Dec 29, 2004.

  1. Preesi

    Preesi Guest

    Christmas night I uninstalled NEW.NET, shortly thereafter my firewall
    is blocking me from using the internet. I cant log onto to
    Email/Newsgroups/Weatherbug/IE or AOL.
    It does let me get into Paltalk and the temperature on Weatherbug
    and occasionally lets me into newsgroups.
    Ive called my ISP and they say it's my firewalls problem, EVEN though
    Ive had Black Ice for 7 years and have had no problems.
    The ONLY way I can get into ANYTHING is if I stop the BlackIce engine
    and sign onto AOL, then start Black Ice up again.
    I think NEW.NET fucked something up.
    Any clues?

    --
    preesi