New MS Technology

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by PAM., Oct 24, 2005.

  1. PAM.

    PAM. Guest

    PAM., Oct 24, 2005

  2. Mauricio Freitas, Oct 24, 2005

  3. PAM.

    EMB Guest

    PAM. wrote:
    > Seen this?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
    >
    > Launches video media, about 5 mins long.

    Not just video media that gets launched either. It might be time for a
    few ISPs to introduce a similar "performance incentive" program for
    their staff. :)

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Oct 24, 2005
  4. "PAM." <> wrote in message
    > Seen this?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
    >
    > Launches video media, about 5 mins long.
    >
    > PAM.

    Sorry i am on a telecom broadband so cannot afford the data.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Oct 24, 2005
  5. PAM.

    PAM. Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > Not just video media that gets launched either. It might be time for a
    > few ISPs to introduce a similar "performance incentive" program for
    > their staff. :)

    :)
    That would be cool. Seeing as I've not had a pay rise here since Jan 2003,
    I'd like something to motivate me more than the work.

    PAM.

    PAM., Oct 24, 2005
  6. "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > PAM. wrote:
    >> Seen this?
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
    >>
    >> Launches video media, about 5 mins long.

    > Not just video media that gets launched either. It might be time for a
    > few ISPs to introduce a similar "performance incentive" program for their
    > staff. :)
    >

    > --
    > EMB

    Performance incentives are just a way to pay people less than they should be
    paid.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Oct 25, 2005
  7. PAM.

    EMB Guest

    news.xtra.co.nz wrote:
    > "EMB" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>PAM. wrote:
    >>
    >>>Seen this?
    >>>
    >>>http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
    >>>
    >>>Launches video media, about 5 mins long.

    >>Not just video media that gets launched either. It might be time for a
    >>few ISPs to introduce a similar "performance incentive" program for their
    >>staff. :)
    >>

    >>--
    >>EMB

    > Performance incentives are just a way to pay people less than they should be
    > paid.

    Watch the video, then check the smiley on my comment.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Oct 25, 2005
  8. PAM.

    steve Guest

    PAM. wrote:

    > Seen this?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
    >
    > Launches video media, about 5 mins long.
    >
    > PAM.

    Works great on Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4 running on Linux via WINE.

    steve, Oct 25, 2005
  9. PAM.

    Crash Guest

    PAM. wrote:
    > "EMB" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Not just video media that gets launched either. It might be time for a
    >>few ISPs to introduce a similar "performance incentive" program for
    >>their staff. :)

    > :)
    > That would be cool. Seeing as I've not had a pay rise here since Jan 2003,
    > I'd like something to motivate me more than the work.

    What an excellent idea - means MS feels the pain with their end users and the
    more punitive devices can be sited with the employees they want to get rid of
    the most.

    However there are a few details .... perhaps windows firewall will acquire an
    unauthorised new feature that permanently disables outbound traffic on the port
    used by the feel-your-pain communicator or MSes corporate firewalls will be
    permanently configured to treat feel-your-pain reports as DoS attacks. :cool:

    Crash.

    Crash, Oct 25, 2005
  10. PAM.

    Peter Guest

    steve wrote:

    > Works great on Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4 running on Linux via
    > WINE.

    I ran it with mplayer.

    Someone there has a good sense of humour!

    Peter, Oct 25, 2005
  11. PAM.

    PC Guest

    "PAM." <> wrote in message
    > Seen this?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
    >
    > Launches video media, about 5 mins long.
    >
    > PAM.

    I luv it.

    I want BG to have one NOW, no not tomorrow, NOW!!!!!!!

    P.

    PC, Oct 25, 2005
  12. PAM.

    Mutlley Guest

    "Mauricio Freitas" <> wrote:

    >"PAM." <> wrote in message
    >> Seen this?
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/cwgp9
    >>
    >> Launches video media, about 5 mins long.
    >>

    >Nothing there?

    Very good. We all had a good laugh here,..

    Mutlley, Oct 26, 2005