New MS Gaming Mouse..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, Nov 10, 2006.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    juicyjuice wrote:
    > Mathew Good wrote:
    > > Laser Gaming mouse from Microsoft - Powered by Razer Precision.
    > >
    > > http://www.metku.net/index.html?path=reviews/habu/index_eng

    > mmm razer precision, is that 3 blades or 2? does it curve to the
    > contours of ma hand for a close shave lol

    Heh!

    As I think you might know, Razer is a company which manufactures expensive,
    reasonably high-quality gaming mice. I think MS may have tried to buy them
    but instead they have started a partnership. MS now sell mice with Razer
    sensors and Razer now sell keyboards as well as mice.

    Google will provide multiple reviews of the new line of mice. Check out this
    Techspot report: (may wrap)

    http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/wind...d-Razer-team-up-on-PC-gaming-peripherals.html
    --
    Shaun.

    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding"
    Albert Einstein
    ~misfit~, Nov 10, 2006

  2. ~misfit~

    Mathew Good Guest

    Mathew Good, Nov 12, 2006

  3. ~misfit~

    juicyjuice Guest

    juicyjuice, Nov 12, 2006
  4. ~misfit~

    juicyjuice Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > juicyjuice wrote:
    >> Mathew Good wrote:
    >>> Laser Gaming mouse from Microsoft - Powered by Razer Precision.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.metku.net/index.html?path=reviews/habu/index_eng

    >> mmm razer precision, is that 3 blades or 2? does it curve to the
    >> contours of ma hand for a close shave lol

    > Heh!
    >
    > As I think you might know, Razer is a company which manufactures
    > expensive, reasonably high-quality gaming mice. I think MS may have
    > tried to buy them but instead they have started a partnership. MS now
    > sell mice with Razer sensors and Razer now sell keyboards as well as
    > mice.
    > Google will provide multiple reviews of the new line of mice. Check
    > out this Techspot report: (may wrap)
    >
    > http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/wind...d-Razer-team-up-on-PC-gaming-peripherals.html

    jah i know, was just being a smartass.. i still prefer logitech mice for
    gaming.. I've used both MS highend and Logitech highend products, and
    although the MS ones are quite nice, they just don't last.. I can easily
    waste a MS mouse in 5 months, 1 year max. whilst the logitechs outlast their
    warranties easy.
    juicyjuice, Nov 14, 2006
  5. ~misfit~

    Mathew Good Guest

    On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:11:50 +1300, "juicyjuice" <> wrote:

    >~misfit~ wrote:
    >> juicyjuice wrote:

    >>> mmm razer precision, is that 3 blades or 2? does it curve to the
    >>> contours of ma hand for a close shave lol

    >> Heh!
    >>
    >> As I think you might know, Razer is a company which manufactures
    >> expensive, reasonably high-quality gaming mice. I think MS may have
    >> tried to buy them but instead they have started a partnership. MS now
    >> sell mice with Razer sensors and Razer now sell keyboards as well as
    >> mice.
    >> Google will provide multiple reviews of the new line of mice. Check
    >> out this Techspot report: (may wrap)
    >>
    >> http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/wind...d-Razer-team-up-on-PC-gaming-peripherals.html

    >jah i know, was just being a smartass.. i still prefer logitech mice for
    >gaming.. I've used both MS highend and Logitech highend products, and
    >although the MS ones are quite nice, they just don't last.. I can easily
    >waste a MS mouse in 5 months, 1 year max. whilst the logitechs outlast their
    >warranties easy.

    Not in my case..
    Mathew Good, Nov 14, 2006