    prerequisites are "Being able to Find Microsoft's Website"

    Candidates who pass this could then go on to "Microsoft Certified Google
    User"

    Brendon Rogers, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Brendon Rogers

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'm MC HAMMER.

    --

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Brendon Rogers

    billyw Guest

    i'm sparticus

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm MC HAMMER.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB

    billyw, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Brendon Rogers

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I have to admit, I tried for a couple minutes to think up a nifty
    "certification" for MC HAMMER, but I've come up with none. Maybe it's better
    that I just pretend I'm an over the hill bankrupt rapper who wears baggy
    pants.

    --

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Brendon Rogers

    Consultant Guest

    mcht
    microsoft certified hammer time

    Consultant, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Brendon Rogers

    Waite, James Guest

    I'm Spartacus

    Waite, James, Oct 22, 2003
  7. Brendon Rogers

    Consultant Guest

    no, i'm sparticus

    Consultant, Oct 22, 2003
  8. Brendon Rogers

    Jtyc Guest

    > no, i'm sparticus

    No, I'm Ricardo Montelbon.

    Jtyc, Oct 22, 2003
  9. Brendon Rogers

    billyw Guest

    it's the plane, it's the plane .. boss

    billyw, Oct 22, 2003
  10. Brendon Rogers

    Brian Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote
    > I have to admit, I tried for a couple minutes to think up a nifty
    > "certification" for MC HAMMER, but I've come up with none. Maybe it's

    better
    > that I just pretend I'm an over the hill bankrupt rapper who wears baggy
    > pants.

    So are you saying you can't touch this?

    Brian, Oct 22, 2003