    requires a minimum of IE4.....", or something like that.

    Thanks!

    Matt

    matty-o, Jul 21, 2004

  2. matty-o

    Grinder Guest

    matty-o wrote:

    > And I love it!!!!!!
    >
    > One question, though. Is there any way to trick my computer into thinking
    > that I'm running IE while running mozilla? There are a few sites I go to
    > that I cant See with Mozilla. It gives me a message like, "this site
    > requires a minimum of IE4.....", or something like that.

    This might lead you to the answer:
    http://www.granneman.com/webdev/browsers/mozillanetscape/changemozillasuseragent/

    If not, I'm sure it's somewhere in here:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=mozilla user-agent&btnG=Google Search

    Grinder, Jul 21, 2004

  3. matty-o

    JS Guest

    "matty-o" <> wrote in

    > And I love it!!!!!!
    >
    > One question, though. Is there any way to trick my computer into
    > thinking that I'm running IE while running mozilla? There are a few
    > sites I go to that I cant See with Mozilla. It gives me a message
    > like, "this site requires a minimum of IE4.....", or something like
    > that.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Matt

    The prefs toolbar extension lets you select the user agent info at run time
    from a dropdown dialogue. I think the multizilla extension does as well but
    I don't know how to do it with multizilla.

    JS, Jul 22, 2004