New Microsoft Training & Certification forum!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Microsoft, Sep 21, 2008.

  1. Microsoft

    Microsoft Guest

    <sent from an unmonitored email address, cross-posted to all certification
    newsgroups>

    New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
    already have?

    Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
    from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
    Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
    keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
    advanced features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to
    post the amount of spam will drop dramatically making it easier for you to
    locate messages of value.

    This new forum has been active now for several months and is one of the more
    popular Microsoft forums. Contributors who help answer postings receive
    points that help you earn visible medals and several active members have
    been promoted to be forum moderators.

    Check the forum out today!
    http://forums.community.microsoft.com/en/CertGeneral/threads

    Sincerely,
    Ben

    Ben Watson
    Director, Microsoft Learning
    www.microsoft.com/learning
    Microsoft, Sep 21, 2008

  2. Microsoft

    scotto... Guest

    What are the possibilities for institutions of higher education to offer
    coursework leading to MCA Solutions certification?

    scotto..., Sep 29, 2008

  3. Microsoft

    John Carry Guest

    Hello,

    You can get all Microsoft Certification exams practice material at
    http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=50&ac=47

    Regards,
    John

    John Carry, May 7, 2009