    Sincerely,
    Microsoft Learning
    www.microsoft.com/learning

    Microsoft, Jul 9, 2008

  2. Microsoft

    OTHMAN Guest

    > New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
    > already have?
    >
    > Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
    > from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
    > Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
    > keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
    > features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
    > amount of spam will drop dramatically.
    >
    > Check it out today!
    > http://forums.community.microsoft.com/en/CertGeneral/threads

    Thanks

    --
    CertGuard - Exam Security & Integrity Forums.
    http://certguard.com/forums/

    OTHMAN, Jul 9, 2008

  3. Microsoft

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Microsoft" <> did cause the

    > In particular, since the forum
    > requires you to sign in to post the amount of spam will drop
    > dramatically.

    I never saw much problem with spam in these groups. I do however notice in
    the new forum that the requests for "dumbs" have already started.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jul 10, 2008
  4. Microsoft

    jimmy Guest

    "Microsoft" wrote:

    > New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
    > already have?
    >
    > Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
    > from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
    > Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
    > keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
    > features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
    > amount of spam will drop dramatically.
    >
    > Check it out today!
    > http://forums.community.microsoft.com/en/CertGeneral/threads
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Microsoft Learning
    > www.microsoft.com/learning

    Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

    jimmy, Sep 20, 2008
  5. Microsoft

    CBIC Guest

    "jimmy" <> wrote in message

    > Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

    Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

    CBIC, Sep 22, 2008
  6. Microsoft

    Frisbee® Guest

    CBIC wrote:
    > "jimmy" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

    > Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

    Do you think this guy merits Tom Tip's personal e-mail addy?

    Frisbee®, Sep 22, 2008
  7. Microsoft

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > CBIC wrote:
    >> "jimmy" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

    >> Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

    > Do you think this guy merits Tom Tip's personal e-mail addy?

    Well, I'm trying to help him get exactly what he wants. Maybe he would like
    access to our personal stash of study material or maybe Tom could be of help
    to him.

    CBIC, Sep 22, 2008