    Sincerely,
    Microsoft Learning
    www.microsoft.com/learning
    Microsoft, Jul 9, 2008

  2. Microsoft

    OTHMAN Guest

    > New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
    > already have?
    >
    > Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
    > from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
    > Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
    > keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
    > features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
    > amount of spam will drop dramatically.
    >
    > Check it out today!
    > http://forums.community.microsoft.com/en/CertGeneral/threads

    Thanks

    --
    CertGuard - Exam Security & Integrity Forums.
    http://certguard.com/forums/
    OTHMAN, Jul 9, 2008

  3. Microsoft

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Microsoft wrote:
    > New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification
    > you already have?
    >
    > Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can
    > get help from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are
    > rolling out across Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate
    > postings, tag postings with keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to
    > forum RSS feeds and many more features. In particular, since the
    > forum requires you to sign in to post the amount of spam will drop
    > dramatically.
    > Check it out today!
    > http://forums.community.microsoft.com/en/CertGeneral/threads
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Microsoft Learning
    > www.microsoft.com/learning

    What's wrong with what we already have?
    Bill Hileman, Jul 9, 2008
  4. Microsoft

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:22:38 -0400, "Bill Hileman"
    <> wrote:

    >Microsoft wrote:
    >> New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification
    >> you already have?
    >>
    >> Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can
    >> get help from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are
    >> rolling out across Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate
    >> postings, tag postings with keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to
    >> forum RSS feeds and many more features. In particular, since the
    >> forum requires you to sign in to post the amount of spam will drop
    >> dramatically.
    >> Check it out today!
    >> http://forums.community.microsoft.com/en/CertGeneral/threads
    >>
    >> Sincerely,
    >> Microsoft Learning
    >> www.microsoft.com/learning

    >What's wrong with what we already have?

    Proposed Answer:
    No pretty avatars.
    PAJ, Jul 9, 2008
  5. Microsoft

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Microsoft" <> did cause the

    > In particular, since the forum
    > requires you to sign in to post the amount of spam will drop
    > dramatically.

    I never saw much problem with spam in these groups. I do however notice in
    the new forum that the requests for "dumbs" have already started.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jul 10, 2008
  6. Microsoft

    @ Guest

    >What's wrong with what we already have?

    it is full of those meanies who call themselves the MCNGP
    @, Jul 10, 2008
  7. Microsoft

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day @ did cause the electrons to come together and form
    the following words:

    > it is full of those meanies who call themselves the MCNGP

    Don't think you are safe. We are everywhere. You never know who you are
    talking to on the interNeil.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jul 10, 2008
  8. Microsoft

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:55:21 -0500, "Microsoft" <>
    wrote:

    >New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
    >already have?
    >
    >Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
    >from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
    >Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
    >keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
    >features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
    >amount of spam will drop dramatically.
    >
    >Check it out today!
    >http://forums.community.microsoft.com/en/CertGeneral/threads

    Did you know I was coming? The doors appear to be closed!
    PAJ, Jul 10, 2008
  9. Microsoft

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

    > You never know who you are
    > talking to on the interNeil.

    It's usually me. BUT, I do have vacation time coming.

    - Cats *are* smarter than dogs. You can't get 8 cats to pull a sled.
    Neil, Jul 15, 2008
  10. Microsoft

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> You never know who you are
    >> talking to on the interNeil.
    >>

    >It's usually me. BUT, I do have vacation time coming.

    you actually get vacation time?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jul 15, 2008
  11. Microsoft

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.> say in

    >>> You never know who you are
    >>> talking to on the interNeil.
    >>>

    >>It's usually me. BUT, I do have vacation time coming.

    > you actually get vacation time?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    in between my stat holidays, vacation, lieu tima and flex days, I
    probably do 15 minutes of reall work a week...month...year

    - I won't smile till the world says it's sorry.
    Neil, Jul 16, 2008
  12. Microsoft

    jimmy Guest

    "Microsoft" wrote:

    > New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
    > already have?
    >
    > Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
    > from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
    > Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
    > keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
    > features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
    > amount of spam will drop dramatically.
    >
    > Check it out today!
    > http://forums.community.microsoft.com/en/CertGeneral/threads
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Microsoft Learning
    > www.microsoft.com/learning

    Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????
    jimmy, Sep 20, 2008
  13. Microsoft

    CBIC Guest

    "jimmy" <> wrote in message

    > Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

    Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?
    CBIC, Sep 22, 2008
  14. Microsoft

    Frisbee® Guest

    CBIC wrote:
    > "jimmy" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

    > Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

    Do you think this guy merits Tom Tip's personal e-mail addy?
    Frisbee®, Sep 22, 2008
  15. Microsoft

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > CBIC wrote:
    >> "jimmy" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

    >> Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

    > Do you think this guy merits Tom Tip's personal e-mail addy?

    Well, I'm trying to help him get exactly what he wants. Maybe he would like
    access to our personal stash of study material or maybe Tom could be of help
    to him.
    CBIC, Sep 22, 2008