new microsoft error processing message

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by flybywire, May 31, 2007.

  1. flybywire

    flybywire Guest

    has anyone got a solution to the latest MS offering please

    Exception Processing Message
    cooooo13 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c

    has happened since I loaded HP Photosmart Premier software which demands MS
    Net

    MS net has advised me to upgrade with the latest net service pack , oh and
    guess what it is irreversible

    so whenever i go into real player I get the above message

    loads of people are suffering with it if you google the message

    cumon does anyone know what to do with it

    cheers

    flybywire, May 31, 2007

  2. flybywire

    Guest

    "flybywire" <> wrote:

    >has anyone got a solution to the latest MS offering please
    >

    >Exception Processing Message
    >cooooo13 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c

    Right Click on "my computer" > Properties > Advanced > performance
    settings > Data execution prevention (DEP) tab.

    See if your program is listed and select it, add it if not - might
    work.

    It's possible to find the cause of the error using Process Explorer.
    www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/processmonitor.mspx

    --

    http://nynerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/ohsnap.gif

    , May 31, 2007

  3. flybywire

    flybywire Guest

    ta for the reply

    nothing in dep

    tried process explorer

    I feel the results may be beyond my amateur skills

    regards

    Nike

    flybywire, May 31, 2007
  4. flybywire

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Well then follow their advice. Upgrade to the latest .net service pack.

    pcbutts1, May 31, 2007
  5. flybywire

    flybywire Guest

    yes but i did and that's when all went pearshaped with he blasted message

    flybywire, Jun 2, 2007