New Membmer Trade List

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by donnaandgreg@hotmail.com, Aug 11, 2005.

  1. Guest

    e-mail me at : if you are intertested.

    DVD & VCD
    Trade List

    (Note all are DVD's unless other wise noted VCD)

    New Releases:
    Cellular
    Meet the Parent's
    Meet the Focker's
    Guess Who
    The Pacifier
    50 First Dates
    Johnson's Family Vacation
    Manchurian Candidate

    Family and Children Releases:
    The Adventures of the Wilderness Family
    A Goofy Movie
    Black Beauty
    Brother Bear
    The Challenge
    The Emperor's New Grove
    Ernest Goes to Camp
    Ernest Goes to Jail
    Good Boy
    Gunter and the Paper Brigade
    Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius
    Lilo and Stitch
    Lizzie McGuire the Movie
    The Princess Diaries 1
    Raise Your Voice
    Slam Dunk Ernest
    Spirit
    Spy Kids2
    Who Gets the House?
    Wind Runner

    Older Releases:
    Betsy's Wedding
    What about Bob?
    Finding Graceland
    The Towering Inferior
    Mute Witness
    Murder on Flight 502
    8 Heads in a Duffel Bag

    Elvis Presley Releases:
    Love Me Tender
    Loving You (VCD)
    Jailhouse Rock
    Viva Las Vegas
    Elvis by the Presley's
    Elvis, Aloha from Hawaii - Deluxe Edition DVD
    Elvis Live in St. Louis (VCD)
    Burning in Birmingham (VCD)
    Many more Elvis VCD'S, e-mail me for a complete list.

    , Aug 11, 2005

  2. TB Guest

    wrote:

    > e-mail me at : if you are intertested.
    >
    > DVD & VCD
    > Trade List

    (snip)

    Translation: "Buy my shitty bootlegs of official releases."

    I don't know who is stupider, you for actually publicly posting this easy to
    trace e-mail or anyone who'd be so stupid as to actually waste their time
    and a few bucks dealing with a VCD pirate.

    T.B.

    TB, Aug 11, 2005

  3. Stan Guest

    wrote in news:1123776591.481925.20480
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > e-mail me at : if you are intertested.
    >
    > DVD & VCD
    > Trade List

    snip

    If this is legitimate, you'll have better luck at the exchange forum at
    dvdtalk.com

    Stan, Aug 12, 2005