    please help me, i hope is allright to ask right as i joined, im really
    sorry, thank you so much in advanced.
    sara.

    Tuna Fish, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Tuna Fish

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Tuna Fish wrote:
    > Hi my name is sara, i just joined, i have a question i need help, all the
    > messages in the newsgroups and on the net, comes up small, can someone
    > please help me, i hope is allright to ask right as i joined, im really
    > sorry, thank you so much in advanced.
    > sara.

    In Outlook Express and Internet Explorer, go to View - Text Size.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Tuna Fish

    Tuna Fish Guest

    Hi, and thank you so much i did just that in here, but it helped in the
    message not on the subject line or the address bar, how do i fixed it there,
    and thank you so much
    sara.

    Tuna Fish, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Tuna Fish

    MrToad Guest

    "Tuna Fish" <> Ran in the back door and shouted

    > Hi my name is sara, i just joined, i have a question i need help, all
    > the messages in the newsgroups and on the net, comes up small, can
    > someone please help me, i hope is allright to ask right as i joined,
    > im really sorry, thank you so much in advanced.
    > sara.

    Since you're using Outlook Express, on the top tool bar, click on Tools,
    then on Options. Click on the "Read" tab.
    At the bottom of the page, click on "Fonts", then in the middle of the
    page, there should be a setting for "Font size", change that to your
    liking.

    --
    MrToad

    MrToad, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Tuna Fish

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    In news:bpiinv$agb$,
    Tuna Fish <> wrote these words:

    | Hi, and thank you so much i did just that in here, but it helped in
    | the message not on the subject line or the address bar, how do i
    | fixed it there, and thank you so much
    | sara.

    I assume you are running XP, because of the version of OE in your
    headers.

    If you right click on your desktop, and select Properties, then the
    Appearance tab, and click on the Advanced button you can change the size
    of the fonts in dialogue boxes etc.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Nov 20, 2003
  6. Tuna Fish

    Tony Guest

    "Tuna Fish" <> wrote in message news:<bpi8mt$hkd$>...
    > Hi my name is sara, i just joined, i have a question i need help, all the
    > messages in the newsgroups and on the net, comes up small, can someone
    > please help me, i hope is allright to ask right as i joined, im really
    > sorry, thank you so much in advanced.
    > sara.

    If you mean that the text on web pages is small, try making the font
    size larger. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can go
    to "view" and then "text size". From here, selecet the desired size.
    If you are not using internet explorer, then sorry but i cannot help
    you because I am only familiar with internet explorer. Hope this
    helps.

    »Tony

    Tony, Nov 20, 2003
  7. Tuna Fish

    Thor Guest

    > In news:bpiinv$agb$,
    > Tuna Fish <> wrote these words:
    >
    > | Hi, and thank you so much i did just that in here, but it helped in
    > | the message not on the subject line or the address bar, how do i
    > | fixed it there, and thank you so much
    > | sara.
    >
    > I assume you are running XP, because of the version of OE in your
    > headers.
    >
    > If you right click on your desktop, and select Properties, then the
    > Appearance tab, and click on the Advanced button you can change the size
    > of the fonts in dialogue boxes etc.

    Just an FYI though. Using any WinXP visual style except classic will
    override many of those settings. Some items can be changed, others will not,
    unless the classic theme is used.

    Thor, Nov 20, 2003
  8. Tuna Fish

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Thor wrote:

    > "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>In news:bpiinv$agb$,
    >>Tuna Fish <> wrote these words:
    >>
    >>| Hi, and thank you so much i did just that in here, but it helped in
    >>| the message not on the subject line or the address bar, how do i
    >>| fixed it there, and thank you so much
    >>| sara.
    >>
    >>I assume you are running XP, because of the version of OE in your
    >>headers.
    >>
    >>If you right click on your desktop, and select Properties, then the
    >>Appearance tab, and click on the Advanced button you can change the size
    >>of the fonts in dialogue boxes etc.

    > Just an FYI though. Using any WinXP visual style except classic will
    > override many of those settings. Some items can be changed, others will not,
    > unless the classic theme is used.

    That would only be if you change the style or theme after setting the
    sizes though wouldn't it? I do not use any of the themes, and have my
    desktop set to XP style, with modified font size etc as per the above.
    My theme shows as "Modified Theme"

    It is a good point though for Sarah to keep in mind if she changes Themes.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Nov 20, 2003
  9. Tuna Fish

    Tuna Fish Guest

    Hi, you have no idea what just happened, someone mention i must have touch
    the adjustment, and what happened now, where it says file edit view and
    inset you know on top, is so big, actually on the newsgroup is getting
    clearer, i dont have xp i have window 98 i just dont know what size to do
    it, im afraid now, hahaha, in top that is really big, i couldnt believe it,
    but i will try again on the top, thank you i will do just that. i will
    let you know.

    Tuna Fish, Nov 20, 2003
  10. Tuna Fish

    Tuna Fish Guest

    Hi yes, im using internet explorer i will do just that, thank you so much, i
    will let you know.
    sara.

    Tuna Fish, Nov 20, 2003
  11. Tuna Fish

    Tuna Fish Guest

    thank you so much Thor, yes,it definitly is, thank you so much for being
    patient, plus i can see much better allready the address bar, not yet where
    i want it to, but is much better, i just learn something new, thank you so
    much
    Sara.

    Tuna Fish, Nov 20, 2003
  12. Tuna Fish

    Night_Seer Guest

    Tuna Fish wrote:
    > thank you so much Thor, yes,it definitly is, thank you so much for
    > being patient, plus i can see much better allready the address bar,
    > not yet where i want it to, but is much better, i just learn
    > something new, thank you so much
    > Sara.
    > "Tuna Fish" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi, you have no idea what just happened, someone mention i must have
    >> touch the adjustment, and what happened now, where it says file edit
    >> view and inset you know on top, is so big, actually on the newsgroup
    >> is getting clearer, i dont have xp i have window 98 i just dont
    >> know what size to do it, im afraid now, hahaha, in top that is
    >> really big, i couldnt believe it, but i will try again on the top,
    >> thank you i will do just that. i will let you know.
    >> sara.
    >> "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message

    >>> That would only be if you change the style or theme after setting
    >>> the sizes though wouldn't it? I do not use any of the themes, and
    >>> have my desktop set to XP style, with modified font size etc as per
    >>> the above. My theme shows as "Modified Theme"
    >>>
    >>> It is a good point though for Sarah to keep in mind if she changes
    >>> Themes.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Cheers
    >>> Oldus Fartus

    You'll get to know Thor pretty well, he comes in handy often :)

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Nov 20, 2003
  13. Tuna Fish

    Tuna Fish Guest

    Thank you "Night_Seer" i will look for him from now on, :D:D

    Tuna Fish, Nov 20, 2003
  14. Tuna Fish

    Tuna Fish Guest

    I made the right move in joining this group, :D:D

    Tuna Fish, Nov 20, 2003
  15. Tuna Fish

    Thor Guest

    > Thor wrote:
    >
    > > "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message

    > >>I assume you are running XP, because of the version of OE in your
    > >>headers.
    > >>
    > >>If you right click on your desktop, and select Properties, then the
    > >>Appearance tab, and click on the Advanced button you can change the size
    > >>of the fonts in dialogue boxes etc.

    > > Just an FYI though. Using any WinXP visual style except classic will
    > > override many of those settings. Some items can be changed, others will

    not,
    > > unless the classic theme is used.
    > >

    > That would only be if you change the style or theme after setting the
    > sizes though wouldn't it? I do not use any of the themes, and have my
    > desktop set to XP style, with modified font size etc as per the above.
    > My theme shows as "Modified Theme"

    try changing window colors, border colors, menu colors, etc. The visual
    style in place at present will override those choices. Font styles, sizes,
    and colors can be changed for the most part, and you'll get the "modified
    theme" message listed in the theme list.

    Thor, Nov 20, 2003
  16. Tuna Fish

    Tuna Fish Guest

    Thank you thor,you know what i realize that the size of the subject line in
    the group is right in there all i had to do is click on it, and i forgot all
    about that, i was so upset, but you know i never did change the color, and i
    do love bright colors, what i have been doing is i get webshots.com weekly
    and i click on one and i use it, did you ever try that one,i love the scenes
    they have there, but i do like your ideas, i will give the colors a try,
    thank you so much, never thought of that.
    sara.

    Tuna Fish, Nov 21, 2003
  17. Tuna Fish

    Night_Seer Guest

    Tuna Fish wrote:
    > Thank you thor,you know what i realize that the size of the subject
    > line in the group is right in there all i had to do is click on it,
    > and i forgot all about that, i was so upset, but you know i never did
    > change the color, and i do love bright colors, what i have been doing
    > is i get webshots.com weekly and i click on one and i use it, did
    > you ever try that one,i love the scenes they have there, but i do
    > like your ideas, i will give the colors a try, thank you so much,
    > never thought of that.
    > sara.
    > "Thor" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message

    >>> That would only be if you change the style or theme after setting
    >>> the sizes though wouldn't it? I do not use any of the themes, and
    >>> have my desktop set to XP style, with modified font size etc as per
    >>> the above. My theme shows as "Modified Theme"

    >> try changing window colors, border colors, menu colors, etc. The
    >> visual style in place at present will override those choices. Font
    >> styles, sizes, and colors can be changed for the most part, and
    >> you'll get the "modified theme" message listed in the theme list.

    You can even save the theme after you have it just how you want it,
    and make many of these for whenever your mood changes.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Nov 21, 2003