    Thanks everyone for support and assistance.

    Regards
    Brian
    Brian Warren \(Home\), Sep 29, 2003

  2. Brian Warren \(Home\)

    Paul Guest

    Brian,

    Congrats!

    I am also going to be taking the 220 soon. However, I
    have yet to take the 216 and 217. Do you think that it
    would help me out to take those 2 first? I am in the
    midst of getting my MCSA:Security and have already taken
    the 214 and tried to take the Security+ exam but failed by
    2% points. Just figured it would be good to take the
    Securiy design while I was on a roll with security exams.

    You input is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Paul

    MCSE Windows 2000.

    >Just got 227 in a couple of weeks for the +security

    element.

    Paul, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Paul

    I took:

    70-210
    70-215
    70-217
    70-219 - failed
    70-218
    70-214
    70-216
    70-220

    So in my opinion i would leave the design one towards the end.

    220 involves alot on RRAS, IPSEC and Certificates. 216 would cover alot of
    the elements of 220 but not in as much detail as 220 requires. 217 is all
    Active Directory and is only touched on in 220.

    Hope that helps, and if not then perhaps someone else can contribute.

    Regards
    Brian

    Brian Warren \(Home\), Sep 29, 2003
  4. Congratulations!!!