    plain blue background? Have others received a redesigned MCP certificate?
    Just wondering, I personally like the old design alot better than the new
    plain blue certificate.
    Ren Hoek, Jan 23, 2006

  2. Ren Hoek

    Lasher Guest

    There's a blue header and a white background. It is different than the old
    certificates. The certificates after the MCP look a little different
    because of the seal, but other than that, they're all new.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 23, 2006

  3. And not very attractive. More professional looking yet less attractive. It's
    an odd combination fo sho.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.