    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA

    Lasher, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in
    news:Xns974A66AE1677lashertokenid@207.46.248.16:

    > Please, please?

    no

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - He who hesitates is not lost, just miles from the nearest exit.

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006

  3. Lasher

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Lasher:

    > Can we have a cert so that it's a "Most Valuable MCNGP Certified Head
    > Asploder" Cert? Please, please?

    I don't think so, Tim

    --
    JaR
    Binford MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 13, 2006
  4. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of Lasher:
    >
    >> Can we have a cert so that it's a "Most Valuable MCNGP Certified Head
    >> Asploder" Cert? Please, please?

    > I don't think so, Tim

    InterNeil wrote

    > No.

    ....fine. But I want a lapel pin that says that I asplode heads.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 13, 2006
  5. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in

    > ...fine. But I want a lapel pin that says that I asplode heads.

    ok, you'll find it in the trunk of the Ferrari

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some people abuse the privilege.

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  6. Lasher

    lowdes_ Guest

    I think he should be kicked out of the MCNGP!

    lowdes_, Jan 13, 2006
  7. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "lowdes_" <> say in news:VcSxf.55692
    $-kc.rr.com:

    > I think he should be kicked out of the MCNGP!

    WTF!?!?! back into the bit bucket you morphing slug

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Warning! Tagline thieves abound. See next message area for details!

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  8. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    "lowdes_" <> wrote in

    > I think he should be kicked out of the MCNGP!

    You love me. I already told you to eat sh!t and die. What part of eat sh!
    t and die do you not understand? Is it the part about whos sh!t should you
    eat or how exactly you should die, or both perhaps? If you need more info,
    just ask and I'm sure we'll come up with some creative and painful ways to
    end your existance.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 13, 2006
  9. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns974A8047851DCneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear Lasher <> say in
    >
    >> ...fine. But I want a lapel pin that says that I asplode heads.

    > ok, you'll find it in the trunk of the Ferrari

    I be kindly thank you.

    Except, I thought CBIC or kpg wrecked the Ferrari?? If so, that's ok
    because I can just show them my MCNGP card and they'll let me in to get the
    personal items....unless there is blood.

    I'll just call the MCNGP hotline at 1-800-244-2548 to order another one.
    Lowdes, you can't call. 18 or older only.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 13, 2006
  10. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns974A8ABFFDAAFneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "lowdes_" <> say in news:VcSxf.55692
    > $-kc.rr.com:
    >
    >> I think he should be kicked out of the MCNGP!

    > WTF!?!?! back into the bit bucket you morphing slug

    The InterNeil has spoken. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Futile.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 13, 2006
  11. Lasher

    CBIC Guest

    > Except, I thought CBIC or kpg wrecked the Ferrari??

    Oh h3ll no. That Ferrari was wrecked long before I got inducted. No one can
    pin that on me.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 13, 2006
  12. Lasher

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns974A8229F53C7lashertokenid@207.46.248.16,
    Lasher <> embarrassed himself by
    saying:
    > "lowdes_" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I think he should be kicked out of the MCNGP!

    > You love me. I already told you to eat sh!t and die. What part of
    > eat sh! t and die do you not understand? Is it the part about whos
    > sh!t should you eat or how exactly you should die, or both perhaps?
    > If you need more info, just ask and I'm sure we'll come up with some
    > creative and painful ways to end your existance.

    Stop feeding this stray and hopefully it will just go away. Or starve. I'm
    fine with either.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 13, 2006
  13. Lasher

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of CBIC:

    >> Except, I thought CBIC or kpg wrecked the Ferrari??

    > Oh h3ll no. That Ferrari was wrecked long before I got inducted. No
    > one can pin that on me.

    I think it's shameful the way Neil just sits back quitely and lets others
    take the blame for his misdeeds.

    Just shameful, I tell you.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 13, 2006
  14. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > No one can
    > pin that on me.

    JaR can....he's good like that

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - COLDBEER.CAN not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  15. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > I think it's shameful the way Neil just sits back quitely and lets
    > others take the blame for his misdeeds.
    >
    > Just shameful, I tell you.

    see what I mean...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Scotty, hurry! Beam me uragg^* NO CARRIER

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  16. Lasher

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\186001.htm (1/13/2006
    > 2:55:17 PM) # In news:Xns974A8229F53C7lashertokenid@207.46.248.16,
    > Lasher <> embarrassed himself by
    > saying:
    >> "lowdes_" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I think he should be kicked out of the MCNGP!

    >> You love me. I already told you to eat sh!t and die. What part of
    >> eat sh! t and die do you not understand? Is it the part about whos
    >> sh!t should you eat or how exactly you should die, or both perhaps?
    >> If you need more info, just ask and I'm sure we'll come up with some
    >> creative and painful ways to end your existance.

    > Stop feeding this stray and hopefully it will just go away. Or starve.
    > I'm fine with either.

    I use strays for target practice.

    kp "at-ease Bob" g

    kpg, Jan 13, 2006
  17. Lasher

    kpg Guest

    Lasher <> said something like

    > Except, I thought CBIC or kpg wrecked the Ferrari??

    kpg has never even seen the Ferrari.

    kp "or my welcome kit" g

    kpg, Jan 13, 2006
  18. Lasher

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> pin that on me.

    > JaR can....he's good like that

    It's good to be recognised in one's chosen fields of endeavor.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 13, 2006
  19. Lasher

    Stan Guest

    Sure you can, after all you kiddies have nothing better to do with your
    time.

    Stan, Jan 13, 2006
  20. Lasher

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 13, 2006 at 11:05am "Lasher" blathered:

    > Can we have a cert so that it's a "Most Valuable MCNGP Certified Head
    > Asploder" Cert? Please, please?

    Isn't that a cert within a cert?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Vote for Pedro.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 14, 2006