    Brandon B. Guest

    Passed the exams and it feels good to get a startoff point for futher Certs.
    Hope everyone is having a good night.

    Brandon B., Feb 11, 2007

  2. Congratulation and welcome. Good job...

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 11, 2007

  3. Also passed MCDST certification in GER. Nice feeling! Now I´m going to pass
    my MCSA certification!

    Claas Voelcker

    MCP, MCDST

    Claas Voelcker, Feb 17, 2007
  4. congrats i'll be saying the same thing in 11 days hopefully.. Just bought my
    MCSA study material today off Amazon.com I thought $60 and something was
    pretty good for 3 books. Although I probably dont need a book for the 270
    I'm gonna read it anyways cover to cover. There may be stuff in there I
    don't know about XP yet. We'll see

    Keith Chilton, Feb 17, 2007
  5. Brandon B.

    ARRIOLA Guest

    I have passed MCDST CERTIFICATION WITH ONLY 15 YEARS AND NOW WITH 17 YEARS I
    WANT TO MAKE MCSE EXAMS WITH SECURITY BEFORE JULY I HOPE TO PASS THIS EXAM
    AND AFTER TO WORK IN A VERY GOOD TELE COMUNICATIONS COMPANY "I AM THE BEST".
    BOSS

    ARRIOLA, Feb 19, 2007
  6. "Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

    > ARRIOLA wrote:
    > > I have passed MCDST CERTIFICATION WITH ONLY 15 YEARS AND NOW WITH 17 YEARS I
    > > WANT TO MAKE MCSE EXAMS WITH SECURITY BEFORE JULY I HOPE TO PASS THIS EXAM
    > > AND AFTER TO WORK IN A VERY GOOD TELE COMUNICATIONS COMPANY "I AM THE BEST".
    > > BOSS
    > >

    > Put down the keyboard and step back 3 paces.

    Nice! I´m 22 and now my company accepted that I can make my certs in MCDBA
    and MCSE, too and they will pay everything. And that although I´m just a
    trainee!

    Claas Völcker, Feb 20, 2007
  7. Brandon B.

    Brandon B. Guest