    Passed it. 90% and 92%.

    Found the ITCertkeys study guides are extrmely usefull.

    looking for a job soon , pray for me.
    tottie, Jun 1, 2006

  2. tottie

    Guest Guest

    "tottie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Passed it. 90% and 92%.
    >
    > Found the IT©ertkeys study guides are extrmely usefull.
    >
    > looking for a job soon , pray for me.

    As this is a Br@indump Site I haven't heard of yet, I had to check it
    out....right on the main page....

    .....100% Actual Questions
    .....Microsoft MCSE,MCSA, MCSD,MCAD, MCDBA, MOS, MCDST, MCAD.NET
    We Know the Actual Questions & Actual Answers. Use our MCSE Training Study
    Guides ....Digital World Speaks. We know the ins and outs of every Microsoft
    exam and what it takes to pass the exam.

    I don't pray for anyone that ADMITTEDLY @$$FU©KS the IT Community. You do
    nothing but devalue this community and MS will have your MCP ID Revoked before
    you can even access it.

    You IP Has been logged...thank you for playing.
    210.86.78.151

    Good Bye...don't come back!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 1, 2006

  3. tottie

    Luke Guest

    *Sigh* People that use braindumps to pass these exams are really taking the
    **** out of those of us that work hard to get the certs the legitimate way.

    Luke, Jun 4, 2006
  4. tottie

    Nick Guest

    Those aren't going to help you answer questions at a job interview. I doubt
    you'll find job specific Q&As on those sites. You can say you have the cert
    but if you can't answer the questions they're no good anyway.....

    Nick, Jun 4, 2006
  5. tottie

    Steve W. Guest

    Are these test prep things just a list of questions and answers??
    I believe they pull those 50-75 questions from a 2000 question bank. Seems
    like a lot of wasted work if all you do is memorize questions and answers..
    I don't think I could pass a test doing that. And if this is in fact all
    these preps are, then what the A$$H0L3 before me said (gotta love the
    flamers) is true. A lot of work to get you a job without teaching you the
    skills to perform it. (personally I would prefer to be overqualified and
    underpaid than walk into a job without the necessary skills.)

    Steve W., Jul 25, 2006