New Look Google Groups

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Synapse Syndrome, Jan 24, 2007.

  1. What do you think?

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Synapse Syndrome

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Jan 24, 2007

  3. Synapse Syndrome

    elaich Guest

    "Synapse Syndrome" <> wrote in
    news::

    > You are the fool if you don't use it. Never heard of searching the
    > archives? Did you never use D‚j… News? You really are a dick!
    > Ponder on that, fucknuts!

    Google Groups is the worst Usenet interface ever. If you are using it, you
    probably don't have the brains to configure and use a proper newsreader.
    Your vocabulary proves it.

    elaich, Jan 24, 2007
  4. "elaich" <> wrote in message news:...
    > "Synapse Syndrome" <> wrote in
    >
    >> You are the fool if you don't use it. Never heard of searching the
    >> archives? Did you never use D,j. News? You really are a dick!
    >> Ponder on that, fucknuts!

    > Google Groups is the worst Usenet interface ever. If you are using it, you
    > probably don't have the brains to configure and use a proper newsreader.
    > Your vocabulary proves it.

    Look at my email address, or the post headers, you idiot n00b.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jan 24, 2007
  5. Synapse Syndrome

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Synapse Syndrome.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    >> Google Groups is the worst Usenet interface ever. If you are using it, you
    >> probably don't have the brains to configure and use a proper newsreader.

    > Look at my email address, or the post headers, you idiot n00b.

    PMSL! First thing I did on reading that last message ;)

    >> Your vocabulary proves it.

    Doesn't really explain that though ;o)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Jan 24, 2007
  6. Synapse Syndrome

    elaich Guest

    "Synapse Syndrome" <> wrote in

    > Look at my email address, or the post headers, you idiot n00b.

    I'm not a n00b, even though you don't know how to spell it properly. Email
    addys are easily munged, and I intentionally have my newsreader set to show
    only the headers to what I want to see. Ho-hum. I won't waste any more time
    with you, though you were a slighty mild diversion for a few milliseconds.

    elaich, Jan 25, 2007
  7. Synapse Syndrome wrote:

    [stuff]

    Hey, is "Microsoft Windows Mail..." what the latest OE shows as
    X-Newsreader -- or else what *is* that?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 25, 2007
  8. "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >
    > [stuff]
    >
    > Hey, is "Microsoft Windows Mail..." what the latest OE shows as
    > X-Newsreader -- or else what *is* that?

    It's basically the new name for OE7, and comes with Vista, which i am using.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jan 25, 2007
  9. "elaich" <> wrote in message news:...
    > "Synapse Syndrome" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Look at my email address, or the post headers, you idiot n00b.

    > I'm not a n00b, even though you don't know how to spell it properly. Email
    > addys are easily munged, and I intentionally have my newsreader set to
    > show
    > only the headers to what I want to see. Ho-hum. I won't waste any more
    > time
    > with you, though you were a slighty mild diversion for a few milliseconds.

    With regard to Google Groups, your reply makes no sense and shows that you
    really do not know what you are talking about.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jan 25, 2007